Dossier

Pyre

Dossier

Name
Pyre

Nicknames
"The Fire Witch" (Fire Bitch works too!)
"Queen of Flames"
"Killer Queen"

Catchphrases
None

Height
5'9"

Weight
136 lbs

Hometown
Skull Valley, AZ

Motivations
To bathe the world in fire, to be a bad mother fucker.

Strengths
Calculating - Pyre is not a raging inferno, she's more of a cold blue flame. Less likely to burn out, yet far more intense.

Magic - Pyre has the ability to control fire, and she uses it like others would use their ability to run.

Tenacious - Pyre does not give up. She is relentless in whatever she pursues.

Weaknesses
Inexperienced - Her powers only blossomed a year ago, she cannot control them yet.

Naive- Because of her coma, she has little knowledge of anything before she woke.

Alone- Pyre is alone in the world, and this drives her.

Prohibited
Her real name is not known to anyone, so at least make it part of the story if someone uses it.

Special Weapon
Fire that she is able to manifest from nothing.

Finishing Manoeuvre
Dancing Flames - The Eclipse

Special Manoeuvres
Awakening - Dragon Sleeper

KIWF Manoeuvres
None

Theme Song:
"Nightmare" by Halsey

Entrance:
Darkness.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I shall die before I 'wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take

The opening of "Nightmare" by Halsey hits the Slaughterhouse speakers as the lights begin to flash red. Wisps of fire, like candles, form in a circle on the stage.

I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
I gotta recognize the weapon in my mind
They talk shit, but I love it every time

The fire forms into the form of Pyre, her eyes glowing red. The fire surrounds her as she walks down to the ring and slides in.

I've tasted blood and it is sweet

She leaps to the nearest turnbuckle, sending jets of flames to all corners of the arena as the lights come back on.

Pyre, born Pamela Hart, was once a normal teenager. Until the accident that left her in a coma. Everyone gave up on her, and her parents (Robert and Angela Hart) moved her comatose body home so that she could die there. But when the gods were slayed in the Tap Room, something happened.

Pyre woke up.

Surrounded by a raging inferno, Pyre was all alone. Her family: dead. Her home: ash. All that was left was her, a living funeral pyre to all that she'd lost.

Called a witch by her hometown, she set out on her own, embracing that name, calling herself a Queen.

Since, she's been revealed to be the Red Queen of Wonderland, with all of that power at her disposal. At Ring of Dreams 2021, she burned Wonderland to the ground and killed Sweet Alice.

Now she's aligned with Zero as the Bad Motherfuckers.

Return to “ACTIVE”