Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOut Of Character: Talkin' ShitHi!
Please to create posts and topics.

Hi!

Page 1 of 2Next

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed when I found OSW that I couldn't be part of the community. I'm so happy that I can now take part and I'm excited to get to know you all.

My name is Charlie. I mostly do this when I'm at work and can't access a Discord. This promo style is new to me as I'm used to thousand word promos but I'll get there. I've been around lots of feds... GWF, GCW and Jolt to name a few.

I caught up on some live shows recently and OSW looks like a blast! I hope to get to know you all soon!

Welcome Charlie, glad you can participate in the forum. I'm sure you'll come to love and hate us all soon enough!

Welcome to OSW Charlie! I agree with you in that I'm really happy to see the return of forums. This website is fucking cool, right?

Great to connect, Charlie! And echoing Connor’s appreciation for the new site and forums!

Welcome to OSW!

Heya Charlie! Welcome to our humble fed! Hope you brought some snacks, because we ran out a couple hours ago.

Nice to meet you Charlie! Glad you can interact with us this way, I'm Robbie if you don't know our real names yet.

Glad to meet ya finally Charlie! Happy to have ya on board with us!

Welcome fellow noobie! It looks like we're feuding! 😀

Quote from Spiros the Great on 13 March 2024, 12:05

Welcome fellow noobie! It looks like we're feuding! 😀

I'm looking forward to our match! Let's have some fun!

Thank you for the warmest of welcomes, everybody.

Page 1 of 2Next