Please to create posts and topics.

500 Words or no?

Is the 500 word promo limit the right limit for OSW?
YES
NO
PreviousPage 2 of 2

I know from reading the Discord that you're on the hunt to understand why people aren't applying to OSW left, right and center. I get that. I love that you're so passionate about making OSW thrive and stand the test of time.

But you already have.

Dude, I fucking love you, so please don't take this the wrong way but you've created the fucking masterpiece of e-feds here. For ten years you've made better graphics than I've ever seen online, overarching storylines that span years and never fail to make sense and a community for us reprobates that without you, wouldn't fucking exist. I think most people who have been here or are here have taken that for granted at some point.

There's always talk about OSW being the result of a lot of hard work and effort. All that is true. However, and I mean this, it hasn't, doesn't and wouldn't happen without you. You're the mastermind behind it. You grease the wheels. You allow us all to take a lot of credit for where we are but all of us have been in probably hundreds of feds and not a single fucking one has lasted ten years despite our best efforts at times and that's because of you. We don't have this without you and fuck, I wouldn't do it if you weren't doing it.

Fuck everyone and anyone who doesn't want to join OSW. They're missing out, not you and not us. You don't need to change a god damn thing about how you do things or how things are done.

You've created a fucking masterpiece. If people aren't flocking to join it, fuck them. OSW is perfection in every single way and I mean that from the bottom of my old ass heart.

Zeus, Colt Ramsey and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
ZeusColt RamseyDestructo BoyGeminiEl Mariachi Muerte
Quote from Felix Foley on 20 March 2024, 21:03

I know from reading the Discord that you're on the hunt to understand why people aren't applying to OSW left, right and center. I get that. I love that you're so passionate about making OSW thrive and stand the test of time.

But you already have.

Dude, I fucking love you, so please don't take this the wrong way but you've created the fucking masterpiece of e-feds here. For ten years you've made better graphics than I've ever seen online, overarching storylines that span years and never fail to make sense and a community for us reprobates that without you, wouldn't fucking exist. I think most people who have been here or are here have taken that for granted at some point.

There's always talk about OSW being the result of a lot of hard work and effort. All that is true. However, and I mean this, it hasn't, doesn't and wouldn't happen without you. You're the mastermind behind it. You grease the wheels. You allow us all to take a lot of credit for where we are but all of us have been in probably hundreds of feds and not a single fucking one has lasted ten years despite our best efforts at times and that's because of you. We don't have this without you and fuck, I wouldn't do it if you weren't doing it.

Fuck everyone and anyone who doesn't want to join OSW. They're missing out, not you and not us. You don't need to change a god damn thing about how you do things or how things are done.

You've created a fucking masterpiece. If people aren't flocking to join it, fuck them. OSW is perfection in every single way and I mean that from the bottom of my old ass heart.

💯, this.

Personally, I think 500 words is the sweet spot.

I know for me, I don't think I could do much more than that on a weekly basis. Sure, I find myself wishing I had a few extra words to use on some weeks, but for the most part 500 just seems to be a sweet spot. You can get in just enough of what you need to make a solid promo work.

PreviousPage 2 of 2