Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumThe Titans: Show FeedbackAttitude
Please to create posts and topics.

Attitude

Page 1 of 2Next

POP OF THE NIGHT: (What was the moment, in segment, that you enjoyed the most and why?)

BURNING QUESTIONS: (What questions does the show have you asking after reading?)

HAVE YOUR SAY: (How did you like your characters portrayal and what are your thoughts on your current storyline? What, if any, improvements could be made?)

POP OF THE NIGHT:

My pop of the night came with that badass image of Tombstone hitting the Chokeslam on El Mariachi Muerte. That is such a fire image! When thinking about the show, nothing made me pop as such but what I discuss below about Mortis telling Tombstone to go to Lamplight after what we've just seen made me go OOHHHH out loud.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

• Can The Yellow Python and Blue Shark win the tag titles to save The Red Falcon's life?
  • So, whoever Thorpe is with is a former colleague of Attano's? Who!?
  • Will Albert come for Tombstone?
  • How dominant of a force is Apokalypsis and Vision gonna be for OSW?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Business As Usual II: What the fucking fuck fuck!?

Seek Him Out: Oh hang on a fucking minute.

Those were my two reactions to the segments this week. I finally see what I think is going on here and I'm not sure Tombstone is going to like it one bit. I don't want to spoil any of the angle with any of my theories that could be correct so what I will say is that Tombstone needs to be vary wary about who he trusts and how he goes about the future. Lamplight will come. Do we even have a handler for him yet? Is that the Ring of Dreams destiny for Tombstone!? I have so many questions, theories and answers now that I'm more than excited for Pandemonium. This has to come to a head soon, and if it doesn't, what will the next stage be?

POP OF THE NIGHT:

Bartholomew Finkle knocking Hoax out cold with the SUPPLY & DEMAND.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

• What is happening with The Elders?
  • How will Master Ken deal with Jason Khan owning his dojo?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

I am pleased with how Mud Mouth and Raven's little story played out. I will be sending you some ideas on how I'd like to push forward with Mud Mouth's investigation through Discord sometime this week.

POP OF THE NIGHT: (What was the moment, in segment, that you enjoyed the most and why?)

To me, the pop of the night got the night going, Albert accepting Morris’ deal. There is nothing like someone driven by vengeance, I should know. The individual in charge of this storyline has done a great job of weaving back and forth between past and present. Albert is going to come, but the question is when and how he will do it. Lord knows he’s had years to plan and plot.

BURNING QUESTIONS: (What questions does the show have you asking after reading?)

- When will Albert come? How?

- Who exactly is the Elders plan?

- What will Khan’s control over Ken and his dojo look like going forward?

- What is going to happen when Foley meets his father?

HAVE YOUR SAY: (How did you like your characters portrayal and what are your thoughts on your current storyline? What, if any, improvements could be made?)

I thought Raven was portrayed pretty well in the segment. He is a man who wants to right wrongs, so saying he’d keep an eye out on Mud Mouth’s abductors would be right on character. I’m interested to see where we go from him. I do think there are many avenues that can be taken and I know he’s in good hands! I also thought the match was well written, great job on all!

POP OF THE NIGHT:

Felix Foley has a brother? Mr. Foley led a double life and had a second family? These are two serious pop moments that simply cannot be overlooked this week in my opinion. Here, we learnt about the impact this revelation had on Felix's upbringing and revealed seemingly dangerous circumstances that led to his father's death. Despite the initial shock, it was very Felix to react the way he did, expressing a desire to meet his brother and a willingness to confront his past/embrace this newfound connection.

Mrs. Foley's promise that she'll arrange a meeting the coming weeks means we shouldn't have to wait too long for that encounter to happen, although there was certainly some lingering on her side over Felix's decision and the potential consequences of uncovering yet more family secrets.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

• Interesting developments re Mud Mouth this week. Who was the abductor? Was it someone on Zeus' top level?
  • The Elders Part VIII poses some interesting questions this week... Was Cronus opposed to the Elders' plot to end of Arcadia? Did he in fact instruct Zeus to assemble the Pantheon to strike at the Classic? Was the hooded man the Baron after all?
  • Who is the colleague watching over CJ Thorpe that Harold Attano eluded to?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Some great character and storyline development for Lionel this week. Accompanied by his devoted (if not emaciated) flock, Zion's Child arrived on scene having exploited (shock horror) the effects of Nox's gas to coerce his followers into boundless labour all week. Desperate for a cure to alleviate their suffering, Troy spotted and subsequently administered the supposed cure to his followers, who reacted with relief and adoration, doing much to reinforce Troy's control over them. Troy's true intentions were then exposed post-match as he covertly stole more of the Lion Tamer and antidote, hinting at more sinister things to come.

One thing that struck me here during the first half of the segments, however, was how easy it was for Lionel to access the antidote... It's certainly got me wondering if Eternity is a genuine cure for the Children's affliction, or whether it will actually serve another purpose in time that could start to unravel the Reverend for what he truly is.

The Yellow Python story has been an utter delight. This season has been about the Kingdom and their inner war with a member gone rogue and I love it. Losing The White Bear was tough and now I fear we're going to lose Falcon as well. Can they win the tag titles? We're no slouches and I don't want to lose those titles after our pathetic first run but you kinda want them to do it, don't you? I do.

When will Albert come? How?

What exactly is the Elders plan?

Can The Yellow Python and Blue Shark win the tag titles to save The Red Falcon's life?

So, whoever Thorpe is with is a former colleague of Attano's? Who!?

I've been begging for a big storyline and I've sensed it coming over the past few weeks. This week was nothing short of wonderful. I don't know where this is going or what's going on and it's very exciting. There's clearly a lot of secrets in the Foley household and perhaps a reason why Mr. Foley was in such a terrible place mentally that he abused his family. Is there an excuse? Not really. But I want to know what's going on and I can't thank whoever wrote this for helping to push some real development for Felix. I'm really happy with everything OSW and my character.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

The Elders VIII. So, I can't be the only one wondering if Cronus asked Zeus to lead the Pantheon? I don't think we've specifically linked the two together yet, even if we know that's where it ends up. This seems like we're setting up something big for the next Elders segment.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

Who abducted Mud Mouth?

What's Lionel Troy going to do with the Lion Tamer cannister he grabbed?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

CJ Thorpe - So CJ's been handed off to Harold's mentor. I'm very interested to see who this person is and what they do with Thorpe. There's a lot more going on here than meets the eye, I think. Jasper's not going after him won't go unnoticed either, I don't think.

Gemini - My girl is Sweet Dreams bound. Vision joining up with Apokalypsis is perfect for the story that's been told. It should be fun to see them interact going into this big showdown with the Uprising. Interesting to hear they are going after the Church of Zion as well.

Blue Shark - BP has done some work. He's going to kill the Red Falcon if TBS and TYP can't beat the dominant tag champs. I'm not sure that's in their wheelhouse here, so I'm interested to see the Panther do some cold blooded shit.

POP OF THE NIGHT: I have to give it to Two Faces of Foley here. There's something very intriguing brewing in the future of our favorite hug loving puppeteer and this wrinkle in the Foley family tree is absolutely one of them. While we only have half the story here (and I'm 1000 percent expecting a lot of twists and turns to come) the prospect of some answers in a few weeks presumably at Pandemonium is very intriguing and honestly, this could well be the story that makes Felix Foley.

Hon mention here goes to the Elders story. We're ever so slowly getting to the big reveal of Zeus telling Hercules exactly what happened to the Elders. I agree with Laner here, the idea of Cronus wanting Zeus to be undercover in the Pantheon only for that to be Cronus's undoing fits perfectly although I am curious if the story isn't as clean cut because why would Zeus tell a story where he ends up being the clear bad guy? There's definetly a big story beat and a few twists coming here and I don't think any of us are going to predict what happens next.

Who's this mystery former colleague of Attano's and have we seen them before?

Who exactly will the Uprising put against the force of Vision and Apokolypsis?

Will Albert come at Tombstone for his vengeance? What exact game is Igor playing over these last few months revealing Tombstone's past and has he put the Ferryman on a path that ends up without him?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Well fuck me, the Falcon survived a seemingly sure death a few weeks ago and now he's the prisoner of a bloodthirsty Panther. The Kingdom slowly unravelling thanks to whatever happened to the Panther has been amazing and now with this new wrinkle of the Python and the Shark needing to win those tag belts or else, I don't see a good ending for the poor Red Falcon win or lose but I am incredibly curious to see what happens next and if it's revealed what exactly turned the Panther to the dark side so drastically.

As for DB, the kid seems to be in a slight holding pattern at the moment. While his dad was searching for answers, he's been looking to fight evil and while the bite sized feuds against Colt and Nox were intriguing, I have a feeling something big is brewing for the Blackheart. Whether that's going for the throat of a bigger evil or joining his dad for answers, I'm expecting something big on the road to Ring of Dreams and I'm usually not left wanting there.

POP OF THE NIGHT: Where is He? took me by surprise by how visceral and guttural it felt. With Jasper's reactions it felt almost incredibly real the kind of anger he had. And then you had Attano just drop that he's under the care of an associate far from him. Who did he exactly leave CJ with? How far is he going to go to fuck over Jasper, and

BURNING QUESTIONS:

• Will Albert wait for Pandemonium to strike out at Tombstone, or will he come sooner than thought?
  • What did the Elders ask Zeus to do?
  • What's Lionel planning on doing with those extra cans of gas and cure?
  • Who's Felix's new brother on the scene, and what kind of a double life did his father lead?

HAVE YOUR SAY: I can't say I'm terribly surprised when no promo came in that YP took the match, but to see him have Red Falcon hostage and force both YP and Blue Shark to go after the tags is certainly an interesting twist! Absolutely enjoying this feud, and I can't wait to see how it grows from here for sure. Just gotta hope we can do it in time to save Red Falcon's life.

Page 1 of 2Next