Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumThe Titans: Show FeedbackBAD COMPANY
Please to create posts and topics.

BAD COMPANY

Page 1 of 2Next

POP OF THE NIGHT: (What was the moment, in segment, that you enjoyed the most and why?)

BURNING QUESTIONS: (What questions does the show have you asking after reading?)

HAVE YOUR SAY: (How did you like your characters portrayal and what are your thoughts on your current storyline? What, if any, improvements could be made?)

POP OF THE NIGHT: There's a lot of bangers in this PPV, but it's gonna be hard to top the duo of  The Boat/The River. We finally get the reveal of the man, desperate from death meet Albert Lamplight's dad Fernicus to get the boat, head to the river, and take up the mantle. And for the first time (At least for me), we see what I think is one of the first times of genuine human levels of anger come out of Tombstone with this reveal. Like the facade of the unfeeling and inhuman Tombstone gave way, just for a little bit. But what a set of segments, one hell of a development.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

- Zeus and Ares are making plans in the Elders segment, what exactly are they going to do? (We're gonna find out next show but I really just enjoyed this one)
- Where the hell did Attano take CJ to?
- With Narcissa clearing her own name, who will Blaze go after next?
- With how brutal the take down of the Uprising was, where will Apokalypsis take their fury next?

HAVE YOUR SAY: Dean, my good friend. Buddy. I woke up to read the show this morning and you have for sure left one hell of an impact (pun intended) for this show for me. The match itself was wonderful, seeing YP just barely make the win up for it just showed how brutal of a match it was and how much Black Panther was just eager to absolutely try and destroy him. And then with How to Save a Life! What a wonderful way to show the end of the Kingdom, and you've got me second guessing if I need to be whipping up a new character. The indecision, the deaths of the rest of the crew, and then that end with him jumping? What a fucking show man, fantastic stuff.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

Gonna give it to The Boat and The River. I was not expecting the Terminal Man to be Tombstone. I don't think anyone was expecting that to be the case. Hell, apparently the man himself wasn't either! How long ago was this since he became the ferryman? Were his memories wiped at some point during the healing process or has it been so long that he just forgot he was a mortal man to begin with? Shit, what will Tombstone do now that this information is back on his mind? Will he go after Igor Mortis and try to regain more memories of his past? I'm interested to see what happens with Tombstone now that this is being revealed to us.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

Only two this time.

Where is Attano dragging CJ? Somewhere that not even the Uprising know about? Back to the Cade family household so George can smack some more sense into him? It'd be interesting to see that, but I have a feeling that the Coyote won't like whatever the Ghost of Arcadia has planned for him.

Holy shit that ending. Did the Yellow Python actually commit suicide? The ending strongly implied it after all his colleagues died in a Saw like game, but I really hope he didn't. That'd be letting the Black Panther or whoever was behind this attack win in the end. What kind of person hides underneath that helmet to plot out something that vile anyway? I hope we'll get to find out soon, that way the Yellow Python, if he survives, will get his revenge for his fallen comrades in arms.

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Dayum, Blaze got fucking humiliated tonight. Not only did Narcissa shoot down his claims of her being the murderer wickedly easily, she also mocked his taste in jewelry and absolutely destroyed his nut sack after the match. I get that Narcissa is the main villain of the volume, but holy shit did she embarrass him thoroughly at this show. Makes me wonder what's next for Blaze and if anyone can possibly take him seriously after what happened here at Bad Company. He'll have to do something real drastic if he wants to be seen as a credible threat again.

As for Dahlia, I really enjoyed the match. I was surprised that it wasn't a beatdown and they had brawled all the way to the backstage offices of the NXT Level Arena where it continued to be an even fight. The only thing that confused me was the end where a pinfall was counted despite no one being pinned. Maybe that has something to do with Anarchy in the Arena rules where the whole team has to be unresponsive for three seconds, but it's more than likely me overanalyzing things.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

Loved the finale segment. Yellow Python has been put through the ringer, and now he's reached the limit. Watching his friends and teammates die in front of him has driven him to apparent suicide. We'll have to wait for Rise of the Spartan to know if he did, but it was a big moment regardless.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

I still have to wonder if we're going to find out the nature of Arcadia at the Classic. We keep hearing "end Arcadia," and I'm ready to know just what that means!

Does Narcissa know something when she says Blaze's mind is hiding the truth for his own protection?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Gemini - Hot damn, what a segment and match. What a brutal way for Apokalypsis to show their shit off. Loved it.

C.J. Thorpe - Love the Double DQ. These two obviously aren't done, and now Attano has Thorpe. Loved the Fuck You from Thorpe. I have to wonder if Attano is setting some bait for Redgrave here.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

The pop of the night for me was a somber one. That end segment was insane, and the way it ended was the huge shock of the night. The Yellow Python has been through a lot lately, watching as his friends die off before him. Huge huge way to close this event.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

What does the "End of Arcadia" entail?

Where has Attano taken CJ?

Has TYP reached the end of his rope?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

I've always had my thoughts about who the Terminal Man could be. While it crossed my mind briefly, I wasn't sure if it was Tombstone or not. I loved seeing a bit of emotion from Tombstone as he finds out. What a great main event. Congrats to Connor for the victory.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

I normally don't give this to a match moment and I won't here but I want to give some love to the awesome entrance of Apokalypsis.

As for true pop, the end of the show. I did not expect what seemed to be the complete undoing of the kingdom especially with Yellow Python jumping out the window. Really wondering how we're going to follow that.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

Is Yellow Python dead?

Who will Blaze go after next?

Does Tombstone remember being so desperate to live?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

It looks like Narcissa has cleared herself in a trademark bitchy way. I truly enjoyed it but I wonder where she goes from here. Seems like the small chapter with Blaze is done.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

So, I popped for a lot of things. But, I'll lay out a few. First thing's first, I love that we can have music built into the shows now, it really helped set a fun pace for the show and I think it deserves recognition.

First, I'll have to say I popped for the revelation of Tombstone being the Terminal Man. That's just a huge revelation that I can only assume goes back YEARS from when it first happened seeing as it was from Lamplight's father. I honestly wonder if we'll learn more from The Classic.

Secondly, I have to say I popped for the Horesmen riding their actual horses. Like, that's just such a badass image and one that I think will be legendary for this volume as a whole.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

Is Python dead?

What will become of the revelation of Tombstone being the Terminal Man?

What is the End of Arcadia?

Where did Harold take CJ thorpe?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Jackson Cade: Weirdly absent from the show, but I'm definitely curious as to what comes next now that CJ was grabbed by Attano.

Drewitt: As said above, I think the Horsemen riding is absolutely legendary. On top of a fantastic match and I think this was a great night for Drewitt and Apokalypsis.

POP OF THE NIGHT: I dug the hell out of The Boat and The River, a pair of segments that packed a punch with the origins of Tombstone...as well as his reaction to these memories being brought back to light. I thought the latter segment was especially fun to see the champ's reaction to the tape being played, and how it impacted his mindset going into that main event! Speaking of shocks, I can't ignore just how big the closer was for that, between the rest of the Kingdom being decimated by...something...and YP's reaction leading to the cliffhanger. Really curious to see what happens next!

BURNING QUESTIONS:

• What's next for Yellow Python? This is something of a two-parter: what will his fate be when we come back to "regular" programming for Rise of the Spartan, and what will he do in light of his friends being destroyed like this?
  • If Narcissa wasn't involved in the events that led to the creation of The Burned Man, who *was*?
  • What has Attano done with Thorpe!?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Really liked "Besties 3:16" as a segment, from the sermon of sorts inside the church to the manner in which the Besties barged in. Had a good cackle at Felix's way of finishing DOOM's sentence on the titular quote, that was a nice touch. GGs to Mel and Frank, those were *damn* good promos this week and I had a lot of fun on the build to this match. Been really digging the dynamic between Troy and Ramsey the past few weeks, and I enjoyed workin together with Rob on the promos for this so here's to more tag shenanigans!

Absolutely loved the Anarchy in the Arena match, and thought Apokolypsis riding in on horses was a hell of an entrance for them! Match itself lived up to the hype I thought, and GGs to Hayd/Daws/Laner here on the W. Enjoyed chatting it up with Damo and Zac on team promo ideas as well, very happy we got to have this match and I'm looking forward to the big one come Ring of Dreams!

POP OF THE NIGHT: (What was the moment, in segment, that you enjoyed the most and why?) 

The Open -  

Tombstone is the Terminal Man!? I didn’t see that coming! The whole scene set to Bad Company was fucking epic. It came across so cinematic. This was epic as hell and made for my favorite part of the show. 

How to Save a Live 

This whole thing was just harrowing TYP having to watch as all his friends are suffering and dying slowly, painfully just made it all feel so desperate. This whole thing was very much an “all is lost” moment for TYP. 

BURNING QUESTIONS: (What questions does the show have you asking after reading?) 

Will Tombstone get weaker the more removed he gets from being the Ferryman and with the more knowledge he has of how he became Ferryman? 

How will TYP Recover from all this trauma? Can he or will he be able to save any of his friends? 

What is Harold planning on doing with CJ? 

What will Blaze find in his memories? 

HAVE YOUR SAY: (How did you like your characters portrayal and what are your thoughts on your current storyline? What, if any, improvements could be made?) 

Nox: Man, I love how sinister Nox gets portrayed. I have enjoyed just how much he’s been built as this scientific monster. It’s really what’s driven me with his voice and style of promos I do with him. 

Harold: A draw with Laner, this is my lucky week. I cannot wait to see what happens next after Harold absconded with CJ, I love how he’s the one who won’t let Jasper kill another family, and the length he’s willing to go to. This sympathetic hero vibe is really awesome.   

The terminal man being Tombstone and his link to Lamplight was quite surprise. Doesn't this then go back further to Albert? I'm sure I remember a segment in which someone goes to Lamplight and talks to him. How far and how deep does this go? I can't wait to find out but the segments themselves were fantastic and very intriguing at the same time.

Where does Attano take Thorpe and why?

What's next for Blaze?

Does The Yellow Python die?

Who in the Kingdom dies?

A bloody good show, old chaps. I can't deny that sometimes standard PPV events suffer from a bit of lag and that this didn't. It popped me on multiple occasions and that's old school pay per view style. Previously here and in the IWF, whenever a PPV came around, it was a big big deal and OSW had lost its way a bit on that with the big moments seemingly saved for live shows.

As for Foley, I really enjoyed the storyline this month and I thought the principle idea it gave us for our promos carried us to victory in a difficult match. Can't fault that at all. I'm still yearning for something big Foley story wise and hope it comes soon.

Page 1 of 2Next