Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumThe Titans: Match Writing AidesDahlia Black
Please to create posts and topics.

Dahlia Black

NAME

Dahlia Black

ARCADIA DESIGNATION:

"Miss Murder"

WRESTLING STYLE:

Striking

NICKNAMES:

"The Jealous Bitch" "The Praying Mantis" "The Black Rose"

CATCHPHRASES:

"Every rose has its thorns." "Love, Miss Murder."

HEIGHT:

6'2"

WEIGHT:

156 lbs.

MOVES:

FINISHING MOVE:

Kiss of Death - Swinging Reverse STO (Preceded by a passionate kiss)

SPECIAL MOVES:

Bust a Nut - Double Foot Stomp to the groin

All Choked Up - Double handed choke while slamming the opponent's head into the nearest solid object

Lay Thee Down - Death Valley Driver

Crime of Passion - Diving Thez Press followed by repeated punches to the head

Tie the Knot - Octopus Stretch

KIWF Manoeuvres

Murder She Wrote - Curb Stomp

RING ENTRANCE:

THEME SONG:

"Miss Murder" by AFI

ENTRANCE:

The opening of Miss Murder begins to play as Dahlia Black steps out of the curtain before the lyrics hit.

"Hey, Miss Murder, can I,

Hey, Miss Murder, can I,

Make beauty stay if I,

Take my life? Oh oh oh~"

As these words blare throughout the walls of Olympus, the titular Miss Murder begins to march to the ring. She smiles a wicked smile after looking at some of the men in the crowd, blowing a mock kiss at them before rolling into the ring through the bottom rope. The smile fades as she begins to crack her knuckles and neck, waiting for the fight to start.

BIOGRAPHY:

Dahlia was a lower level woman that fell in love with a upper level man. Somehow, she convinced him to marry her and spoil her with adoration and luxuries. She enjoyed the high life until she happened to catch her new husband cheating on her with another woman. Upon seeing this, something inside her snapped. She killed the both of them and started going on mock one night stands to kill other "unfaithful" individuals. It wasn't until she attempted to kill a high ranking official that the APD busted her and sentenced her to Deathrow. Broken out by Narcissa Balenciaga, she vowed to take on those "unfaithful" to the Uprising instead. She's still as dangerous as ever due to her time spent in Deathrow, and she'll make sure that her targets suffer just as much as the men she killed before.