Please to create posts and topics.

Dream Card, Dream Show

Page 1 of 10Next

Similar to the one we played on Discord. This is gonna be a game where we all pick a number superstars in their prime from any era of pro wrestling and make a dream card based on who we picked. The number of wrestlers we all pick depends on how many of you sign up before the day is done, but I think 20 is a good number to start with for now.

There are some conditions for this, however.

1. Tag teams count as one wrestler, but they must be used as a tag team on your show. No splitting them up once you get them.
  2. Managers do not count toward your wrestler count. Hell, they can't even be drafted. So if you want to use a manager for a certain wrestler, include them in the card when it comes time to make it.
  3. If you want to trade a wrestler for someone else's, ask them. There's a hard limit of three trades per person though, so if it goes through, it'll be one less wrestler for you to trade later on. If a trade doesn't go through, it won't count against you, but given that you have a limited amount of trades, use them carefully regardless.
  4. Once a wrestler has been picked, you cannot pick them as well. This is to ensure a fun game and to test how many wrestlers you really know/care about.
  5. Dean has offered to judge the cards once they're finalized in order to make this more competitive. So no fucking around with your picks. Take it seriously. 😛

If there are any rules I missed or would like clarified, let me know here so I can sort it out.

So, who's up to book their own dream event with me?

I have no idea what Damo is on about below.

This is just a sign up post, nothing more.

I don't know what Hayden's on about above me. This is just a list of people who currently signed up, nothing more.

1.Damo

2.Hayden

El Mariachi Muerte has reacted to this post.
El Mariachi Muerte

I'm in.

1. Damo

2. Hayden

3. Robbie

1. Damo

2. Hayden

3. Robbie

4. Laner

1. Damo
  2. Hayden
  3. Robbie
  4. Laner
  5.  Alex

Gonna give this a few more hours until I decide we can start this. Want to see if anyone else is interested before then.

Bump. (can't take part, sorry)

Alright. That's time. Gonna randomize the order based on number, so the number you signed up under will be the number that represents you.

So the order I got from the random number generator is as follows:

1, 3, 5, 2, and finally 4.

We're gonna be doing this snake style. So at the end of round one going on to round two, Laner will pick two wrestlers to signify the start of a new round. Then at the end of round two going into round three, I'll pick two to do the same thing. So on and so forth until we hit twenty wrestlers.

Be sure to copy and save your list of booked wrestlers in case I forget to update the list of who's taken as we go on. I'm only human and an idiot, so expect mistakes on my end.

Alrighty, here's my first pick:

Hulk Hogan

I'm going to go with...

The Rock

Page 1 of 10Next