Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumThe Titans: Show FeedbackNXT LEVEL #344
Please to create posts and topics.

NXT LEVEL #344

PreviousPage 2 of 2

POP OF THE NIGHT: Might be my slight Kingdom bias here but One of Yours was a huge holy shit for me. To see Black Panther go this far in nearly killing one of his former friends was harrowing to say the least. Obviously the question is why but there's also a curiousity if that's still the Black Panther we know. The sudden mood change and the complete lack of speech at all rings a few surprise twist bells here but either way, very hyped for the Panther/Python match...and please don't clip Falcon's wings.

BURNING QUESTIONS: Where has Apokolypsis been take and what happens if JTR dies before the final person is found?

Did Narcissa actually have something to do with that fire?

What the hell is Igor up to and what is on those tapes?

HAVE YOUR SAY: Man I love plucky underdog DB even now he's a little shit. Nox using his own fears against him is brilliant and showing that while the old James would've been mortified that he attacked innocent people but this James is like 'fuck it let's go asshole' is a great touch. Very much looking forward to if DB gets somewhat of an edge against Nox soon thou cause the boy is getting outsmarted at every turn and I'm very intrigued to see what happens next

PreviousPage 2 of 2