Please to create posts and topics.

NXT LEVEL #345 - GHOSTS OF THE PAST

PreviousPage 2 of 2

POP OF THE NIGHT: (What was the moment, in segment, that you enjoyed the most and why?) 

Them 

This is a dream I’ve had since Arcadia became a thing. Seeing the crossing over of our universes, all the realities of OSW combined into one final segment. I fantastic way to end the show and it left me smiling like a fool. Having Zeus sign the contract was a great stroke of writing and a wonderful way to cap off the show.  

HAVE YOUR SAY: (How did you like your characters portrayal and what are your thoughts on your current storyline? What, if any, improvements could be made?) 

I loved the showdown of the three monsters King Arthur, Scarecrow, and Impaler. That would’ve been an interesting triple threat or three-way dance. I was honored to go up against Dean and Scarecrow because I know what a legend that Character is here in OSW. It was awesome to see Impaler square off with someone who has such a name.

POP OF THE NIGHT: Them took it for me. On a show devoted to the past, I was not expecting Zeus and some top Arcadia stars to make an appearance. They came in, wrecked shit, and proved OSW is theirs, was a real fun moment.

HAVE YOUR SAY: Cael didn't have much but the match and it was and honestly needed to write as him. I don't know if I could have done Narcissa that week so it was nice to be a character a lot more like me when creative juices weren't at their highest.  Was a great show and loved seeing all the old characters.

POP OF THE NIGHT: Very tough to choose here but it's gotta be Them. Perfect way to cap off the whole Flint vs. Butcher story in Zeus going fuck you and taking over himself. While obviously non canon, it felt just right in explaining the show in context to everything and was the perfect capper to a great goddamn show

HAVE YOUR SAY:

So I wasn't sure exactly how this would be adapted by Deano when the idea originally came up. Our previous tribute shows have been either alternate universes or simply dreams so one set in the non-god universe where both OSW's existed was a perfect twist. From the back and forth on who the mole is, JSR apparently having murdered Matty and Jessie to the Asylum murdering Pyre to that goddamn asshole DTR fucking on Jensen once more simply cause he can to Crow and Kersh helping to clear house so the Pillars can stand tall to that brilliant capper of an ending.

Chefs fucking kiss all round. Glad we could play these old bastards one more time and I completely agree with Laners, OSW 3.5 mini arc possibility?

PreviousPage 2 of 2