Please to create posts and topics.

Panacea for the poison

Would I be able to trouble you for some feedback please? I've been trying to work in different styles over the past few months and involve a sense of development with the character whilst maintaining a theme and storyline effectiveness. I'm extremely proud of this promo but if it isn't as good as I think it is, I'd like to know. If it is enjoyed, I'd also like to know.

I'd be happy to return the feedback favor.

I very much enjoyed this promo, Con. The weaving of the flashback from NXT Level into the promo got me hyped.

In truth, I think the whole promo got me hyped. Full disclosure, I've been doing your creative for most (all, maybe?) of this season, and you seem to be perfectly picking up what I've been laying down in terms of what Tombstone is going through, and you bring it out much better than I have. The eyes opening to his past. The fire. Lighting a new fire. It all plays on the story for the month, and Igor's haunting words to Mariachi Muerte.

I don't know I have much constructive feedback for you, though. I can't see anything different I'd do. I love your experimentation and finding ways to get the most out of our promo freedom.

Overall, it just hits me right. Very well done, my friend.

This is clearly why you're the World Champion and a bloody good one at that. This promo is a bit of a bench mark for me in trying to achieve my goals. It has everything I'd like to be able to do. It develops Tombstone, the match with Mariachi and the storyline. Everything ties together so neatly and today as I sit to write my promo for Master Ken, I'm going to be reading yours for inspiration.

I don't really have any criticism for you, Connor. This promo is really fucking good. The way the storyline was used in tandem with the trashing of EMM was brilliant and the prose was beautiful. There's a reason why you're the world champion and promos like this help cement your place in OSW.

Thank you everyone!