Please to create posts and topics.

The Classic Live

I regrettably didn't take part in The Classic but that didn't stop me from watching the entire show live.

I'm forever blown away by the way these shows are not only put together but hosted by Dean and Laner. The production value is next level. The videos that lead us in are something special and the way the shows are read varies between person to person but each have their massive positives. I really enjoyed myself last night and didn't want the show to end. That's saying nothing about the show, which was incredible.

The infectious enthusiasm that you and Laner show when hosting these events, the energy in which you read the matches.. you specifically from last night Dean seem like you're in an auction house sometimes and it adds layers of excitement, drama and passion. You have this knack of pausing at the right time to let something sit and your additional commentary is funny and entertaining.

I love this fed. You guys are just next level. The Classic, the promos and the way it was written and hosted make me wish I'd taken part. I won't let another opportunity slip by me in the future that's for certain.

Thanks man. I do wonder sometimes if I'm a bit fast haha. Glad you enjoyed the show though and appreciate the kind words!

Quote from Tombstone on 31 March 2024, 11:49

I regrettably didn't take part in The Classic but that didn't stop me from watching the entire show live.

I'm forever blown away by the way these shows are not only put together but hosted by Dean and Laner. The production value is next level. The videos that lead us in are something special and the way the shows are read varies between person to person but each have their massive positives. I really enjoyed myself last night and didn't want the show to end. That's saying nothing about the show, which was incredible.

The infectious enthusiasm that you and Laner show when hosting these events, the energy in which you read the matches.. you specifically from last night Dean seem like you're in an auction house sometimes and it adds layers of excitement, drama and passion. You have this knack of pausing at the right time to let something sit and your additional commentary is funny and entertaining.

I love this fed. You guys are just next level. The Classic, the promos and the way it was written and hosted make me wish I'd taken part. I won't let another opportunity slip by me in the future that's for certain.

100% agree.