Please to create posts and topics.

The Ultimateverse

If you're unfamiliar with the Marvel Ultimate line of comics from way back, they basically started from scratch with continuity, and allowing for characters to have their stories re imagined.

Let's say OSW does the same thing. Which of your characters (those you've handled if you've been here to handle multiple) or what new character would you want to bring in to a brand new OSW, launching with no history?

And who would you like to see that character (s) feud with?

Colt Ramsey, Jackson Cade and DOOM have reacted to this post.
Colt RamseyJackson CadeDOOM

That's a really good question. I've only had TGK and Doom, so I don't have the kind of history that you guys have but The Generation Kid vs. Lee Crowley with him being indoctrinated into joining Lee would be fun.

I could envisage TGK becoming more demented like Lee and brutalizing people on his way to a hero moment of realization and redemption.

Jackson Cade has reacted to this post.
Jackson Cade

You already know I'd have to drag in Crowley or Sigil into an Ultimateverse style set up. But, Frank definitely read my mind on Crowley being able to create a full on Crowley family.

A storyline  centered on the idea of 'reprogramming' TGK and turning him into a proper family member would honestly probably end up as a top 5 storyline for me. Especially if we got around to him creating a whole family of indoctrinated roster members before it turns into a total meltdown a year or so in.

But, to move to Sigil, I'd love to see the Sigil characterization be more of a mantle taken up in every universe. Whereas Sigil in this timeline was Berengar, in the Ultimateverse we could see someone else under the mask using the collection and knowledge for another reason than we saw previously. I'd love to see him as more of an outward face to start with, honestly.

Though, of course, I've had more characters than sense and I could be here all day pitching different takes on my guys.

I think Kasabian and Lord Griffin Walters from VTV would be really, really cool in Arcadia or another world where the rules of life are different to what we're used to.

Kasabian was a slave, born into a culture of slavery. Because the entirety of his culture is born out of identifying as a slave, he is unable to imagine his identity as anything else. There's such a richness of building the slave culture that could be created - as well as the culture of the rich slave owners, seen almost as Gods among the slaves. Lord Walters is a piece of shit, and he doesn't care about that reputation one bit. Sure, he has slaves, sure people frown upon it. But in a world where it's not illegal, he wouldn't give a damn.

I love the idea of a slave fighting, but Lord Walters getting all the glory. If he won a championship, Lord Walters would be the only one to touch it, never the slave.

There's so many possibilities that could be run... Somebody looks to free the slaves, only to find out that Kasabian and his people have no interest in being freed. They're slaves by choice now, it's their lifestyle.

I'm a sucker for an efedding multiverse so this is right up my alley, lol.

I think I'd love to imagine what Simon Black would be like in Arcadia, no doubt trying to take control of the Red Light District before the incident there lol. Maybe mixing it up with Drexel for the right to lay claim to it or something.

Conversely, I think Happy/Jigsaw would be a wild x-factor in any universe lol. I can only imagine what kinda trouble he'd be up to in Arcadia, I picture something not too dissimilar from what was done with Light/Dark Gemini before the merge took place...hell, let's call that a feud and be done with it here lol

A multiverse rewrite for either of my characters, eh? I could go on for a while with all the creations I've made, so I'll just stick with two for brevity's sake.

Doubt would be more or less the same in Arcadia, but I have a feeling there'd be more of a question as to who's behind the mask this time if not Johnathan Heartsford. If it is Johnny boy, then there'd be the question of where the shit did he even get the mask in the first place? Draco Deville's shop? Albert Lamplight's? I feel like that could be something fun to explore in a scenario of Doubt in there.

Alistair Huxley? Now instead of him being a ringmaster of a freakshow, I can see him running a slave trade under the guise of a circus in volume 3. Dude's a complete scumbag, so I could imagine him pulling off something like that in Arcadia. Might even get to team with Haywire too despite the fact that he hates clowns.

Colt Ramsey and El Mariachi Muerte have reacted to this post.
Colt RamseyEl Mariachi Muerte

I think Huxley would be absolutely fantastic in a new volume since we've changed up the promo guidelines a bit. Really, could you imagine him running this whole, huge freakshow of some of OSW's monsters? TGK the robotic wonder, Banzan the Unbreakable, the fantastical Shark Man?

Also, I would say, no matter what, at some point I'd have to see Crowley and Heartsford teaming together again. Knock Knock for life.

Zeus and El Mariachi Muerte have reacted to this post.
ZeusEl Mariachi Muerte

There's a character I have in mind that I've been dying to take for a spin, but I just don't feel he fits into Arcadia well. So, while I can't disclose any information about him, because maybe I can still use him one day.. I have something fun in mind should that time arise.

More on topic, however.. I think Jinx and Zero could have been a good pairing.. either in tandem or facing off. A hacking war could have been pretty cool.