Please to create posts and topics.

#344 Chatter

I have a few things I'd like to discuss after NXT Level #344 this week...

How about that win for The Yellow Python? That's a HUGE victory.

Is it me or do the shows have a more wrestling feel to them recently? There's a good chunk of in ring and post match segments that balance the show nicely. I don't think we've lost our way with the more creative angles but it's nice to see us in the wrestling realm, isn't it?

Harold Attano has become a shit hot face, hasn't he? The crowd chanting and that insanely good intro make him top billing as face of the company right now for me. Is he becoming the SCSA of V3? Take the brass ring, Bryno!

Felix Foley has reacted to this post.
Felix Foley
Quote from DOOM on 13 March 2024, 21:33

Harold Attano has become a shit hot face, hasn't he? The crowd chanting and that insanely good intro make him top billing as face of the company right now for me. Is he becoming the SCSA of V3?

I'm glad someone has pointed this out. I've been writing hard to get Harold Attano over with the roster as a big face. He's had some huge moments whereby he's been front and centre in recent weeks and it's all a massive push for the character. If you're feeling like he's becoming a big deal, then I'm definitely doing my job right.

Felix Foley has reacted to this post.
Felix Foley

Not gonna lie, I was completely surprised by the win this week. Bryno's a helluva writer to go up against, so it's a bit of an honor. Been really digging the face turn for Harold for sure, and rooting for him as we go on!

Felix Foley and DOOM have reacted to this post.
Felix FoleyDOOM

Frank, glad you're digging the more wrestling oriented stuff happening. I know on my part it's been intentional to put more of the action inside the ring, or at ringside. I think it's important in a lot of these stories (certainly not all, of course), to remember that this is a wrestling show, and the action can be centered in that venue. It makes the non-Olympus stuff that much more special if we've got hot action taking place in Olympus.

Harold Attano's rise has been really fun to see for me. I've been noticing his rise as a loved babyface. An anti-hero. Stone Cold, style. He's got both the sympathetic and bad ass backstories to give him an edge, but also to make him relatable. It's been perfectly crafted thus far. I think he just needs that foil to push him over the top. Will it be Redgrave? We'll have to see.

I also have to comment on how Nox has become one of the leading forces of the Uprising. It seems like his particular skillset has been very handy for them. Narcy is the leader, but you also have some heavy hitters running around. Redgrave is challenging for the world title. Nox is a champ in his own right. Thorpe is involved in the big tag story with Cade and Attano. Lots of big things happening with the Uprising running over everyone.

Colt Ramsey, El Mariachi Muerte and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Colt RamseyEl Mariachi MuerteFelix FoleyDOOM

Foley's direction so far in this storyline is great. I've felt he's been a bit-part player over the last few months and it's nice to see some shine coming his way. I think Attano is major levels of face now... dare I say soon to be approaching Jimmy Sartyr levels? CLAP CLAP CLAP! I saw what been done there! I remember the IWF! 😀

There's a lot of rising stars at the moment. I personally look forward to more Elders stuff...