Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumThe Titans: Show FeedbackAttitude
Please to create posts and topics.

Attitude

PreviousPage 2 of 2

POP OF THE NIGHT:

There's a lot of good ones here, but I think the one I gotta give it to is the Fallen Falcon Ultimatum. I think this was a hell of a challenge to set and while I think we're all wondering if Python and Shark can even beat the Besties, I'm honestly more enthralled with how enigmatic Black Panther is. We've never heard him speak, and he's just constantly demanding attention in every scene. Something about a mute powerhouse like Panther is just exciting to watch.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

Who's Felix's Brother?

What was Zeus asked to do?

Who's Attano's colleague?

Is Lamplight going to go after Tombstone?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Jackson Cade: Par for the course this week storyline wise, I think. I don't really have any notes on Cade's storyline.

Drewitt: Glad to see that team OSW is going to be Apokalypsis and Vision. It makes sense with what the Uprising did to JTR and Grimskull so I'm excited to see where this goes, especially as they begin going after Lionel Troy and Colt Ramsey in the coming weeks.

POP OF THE NIGHT: (What was the moment, in segment, that you enjoyed the most and why?)

Vision rides with Grimskull after the brawls that these men have had seeing them on the same page was a nice change.  I can't wait to see what these two can get up to as a team and how Vision will interact with Apokalypsis.  I also can't wait to see how this progresses with The Uprising on the road to Pandemic.

BURNING QUESTIONS: (What questions does the show have you asking after reading?)

Who's Felix's brother?  I really have some ideas that could make for interesting outcomes, like what if next week what if when the reveal comes Felix is standing next to Damien Wolfe's grave?  Or he finds out that his bestie is actually his bro?  Just so many ways this could go.

What are Troy's intentions with the Liontamer?  Has Nox created a monster?

What did the Elders ask of Zeus?

Who's Harold's mentor?

HAVE YOUR SAY: (How did you like your characters portrayal and what are your thoughts on your current storyline? What, if any, improvements could be made?)

Harold: I love the fact we're still adding mystique to Harold's character with this secretive colleague.  I have thoughts on who it could be and how it may tie into the story but I don't want to put out more wild thoughts, I already did enough during my burning questions.  I love how this is building up and knowing Attano and Redgrave aren't done from here.

Nox: After seeing Lionel walk away with the Liontamer and the cure.  I think Troy may be ready to build his congregation again, I really think that Nox may have made a monster out of Troy by providing him a way to control his parishioners.  I really want to see where this goes from here.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

Gonna give this to Now, Then, Together. Apokalypsis is joining team OSW against the Uprising? Holy shit, that's a scary thought for the Uprising, that's for sure. But then again, given that they want to open the door as well, maybe scary is what's needed to take on hardened killers and literal monsters. Hopefully we'll find out who'll be on team Uprising before Ring of Dreams rolls around, but things don't look good for whoever could be fighting on behalf of Narcissa.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

When will Albert Lamplight come for revenge against Tombstone? The segment strongly implies that this will be happening soon, but how soon, exactly? Before Pandemonium? Some time after his attempt at a title defense against Jasper Redgrave? I'm rather curious about when he'll strike with a set up like this.

What did Chronos ask of Zeus about the Pantheon? Did he do what everyone else is assuming and ask him to infiltrate it? Or was it something more innocuous, like if he knew who the man in black that instigated the war was?

Who is Harold Attano's mentor? With someone that taught a masterful killer like the Ghost of Arcadia everything he knows, he's a dangerous man indeed. Who could it be?

What kind of insidious shit does Lionel have planned with that cannister of Lion Tamer? Is he going to torture his followers some more with a few sprays to the face? Or will he torture someone else with it in order to test their faith?

Who is Felix's brother? Is it someone on the roster? Or someone completely unrelated to OSW?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Not a whole lot to say on Blaze's end. He didn't say a single line in the segment and mostly got beat up by the Uprising and Apokalypsis in his segment and match respectively. I'm not surprised that he ended up in the background for the duration of this storyline, it's something that can't be helped when it comes to storylines with this many people involved. I hope that the next storyline Blaze is in, he'll be able to continue his search for the one who burned down his home and family.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

Business as Usual takes it for me here. This whole segment has me extremely intrigued by the young Lamplight's interaction with Igor Mortis and Tombstone. Decades have passed by now and I wonder what is going through Lamplight's head after all these years and beginning to wonder when he'll be triggered, I really like this one a lot.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

What is Igor's plan for Lamplight?

Who or what was Mudmouth abducted by?

What did Cronus ask of Zeus?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Fun build up for the uprising vs OSW in the final segment, really enjoyed it. Still wondering who will all be in team Uprising. As for Narcy, I always enjoy her going full bitch mode to anyone and she definitely did that with Colt. Good portrayal and honestly feel lucky to get the win this week.

POP OF THE NIGHT: The revelation that Felix Foley has a brother was a big one for me! We've seen hints and glimpses of the underlying insanity of the Foley family, and finding this out felt like perhaps the biggest twist since we were first introduced to the family curse!

BURNING QUESTIONS:

• Who is Felix Foley's brother (and what will happen when the two finally meet)?
  • What's gonna finally bring Albert Lamplight to Tombstone?
  • What was asked of Zeus by his father?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Liked the Uprising ambush leading into the tag title match, and GGs to Mel and Frank on retaining the titles!

Dug "Black, White & Red" for the dynamic between Colt and Narcissa going into the Double Feature title match (and kudos to Robbie on the win there!)...but I'm VERY intrigued by the Church of Zion being targeted by Apokalypsis. Their search for the fifth key has put the Church in their crosshairs, and I'm wondering where this goes!

PreviousPage 2 of 2