Please to create posts and topics.

Favorite Pandemonium Moment?

For those of you who've been here a long time... what was your favorite Pandemonium moment?

It's tough to say because there has been so many.

I think the Rhodes and Bellator moment from Lambs is right up there. From the ceiling straight down was a bloody epic visual capped off with a great image.

I may be wrong with some of these details, my memory is crap.

We had Solomon Rhodes's 'The Wheel' promo which was one of those gamechanging promos that pushed everybody into a new way of writing.

We had Bellator at the beginning of the Seven Seals storyline, which would go on to be his crowning jewel.

All of that culminated in a freaking AMAZING Pandemonium match

For me personally, that moment where you're expecting your guy to come out. He's entry 20, the entrance theme (Lost by Red... A freaking beast of a song btw) hits and then... he's not there. Your heart skips a beat and you go, well something awesome's happening here.

Lux is up on the top barricade, back in the Tap Room where we had that elevated platform. The jump from the balcony 20 feet into the ring. Bloody amazing.

Only to get Codebreakered by Rhodes, who would go on to win.

Bloody hell, what a moment.

I'm gonna have a think on some other ones for sure, but I will say selfishly that coming up second in the 2022 edition was a massive moment. No shame in losing to TGK as Frank was on a roll as the Kid, but knowing I'd written well enough to get runner-up still meant a lot to me haha