Please to create posts and topics.

Greatest OSW Tag Teams.

PreviousPage 7 of 7

These were always the top 2.

I want to say Knock Knock and finish with a clink, but I remember the feeling when BmF held the titles and everybody was like "well that's a sure thing".

They dominated, for freaking ages. It has to be this.

1. Bad Motherfuckers (Zero & Pyre) - 1 Reign, 9 Defences, 336 Days.

1. Bad Motherfuckers (Zero & Pyre)

It simply has to be. Their reign was legendary. They have the most amount of defenses ever in their first and only reign. Their breakup and subsequent invasion was one of the most shocking moments in OSW history. There is no other tag team that can compare to their greatness, as much as I want Knock Knock to do so. I cannot be a homer about this when competing with these guys.

1. Bad Motherfuckers (Zero & Pyre)

It's a no contest here as much as that hurts to say. Knock Knock are absolutely the team of the first part, everything they did up until Jonathon's untimely death at the hands of LuciCrowley was phenomenal but BMF are the standard bearer for the tag titles for a goddamn reason. Nearly unstoppable as a team and trios, shattered the defense and length reign and had the biggest shock invasion and turn of possibly OSW history that led to a phenomenal six month story for everyone involved. #1 with a bullet, no question at all

PreviousPage 7 of 7