Please to create posts and topics.

Greatest OSW Tag Teams.

PreviousPage 6 of 7Next
  1. Jet Set Radio (Ether & Tag) - 1 Reign, 2 Defences, 69 Days.

I left this for a real long time in debate. I gave it a good four hours, in fact.Both of their reigns were pretty cool but I had to look at the storyline between the teams to figure out which I was going for. I love Jet Set Radio but the story between them isn't as big as Knock Knock. It isn't becausde they had less reigns because less reigns doesn't equate to a worse team. For me, it's about the legacy and legend of their storyline in combination with those factors.

I loved Jet Set Radio and I'm glad it made top 3 here. But I know they aren't as legendary as bMf or Knock Knock in terms of reigns or storylines. While they definitely had the most consistent friendship among OSW tag teams because they've never had any falling out, at least in terms of the two who held the title, anyway.

The thing of it is, when JSR won the belts I recall some of us going "Knock Knock have done it again" lol. That is NOT a knock (ha!) on Jet Set Radio, that just speaks to what Damo and Daws built up prior. JSR will forever be known as the last tag champs of Volume 2...but for the sake of whittling it down to a final 2, this is the team that has to go.

Pretty much in agreement with everyone here. JSR are absolutely phenomenal in their own right, tag team from the getgo with a brilliant story and the final tag champs of Volume 2. However, what hurts them is time. They really only had that one year to cement themselves and I feel if they'd come in at the start of Volume 2, they'd easily be number one. But with BMF having that legendary reign and Knock Knock having years of story and legacy behind them, they were always going to fall just short

Okay Hayd, now we can get rid of them. 😛

1. Jet Set Radio (Ether & Tag)

While I appreciate the fact that these guys made it to the top 3, I don't think they should go any further. They only got their start at the end of the year and only really stood out from the pack when Wiz died. Other than that, they were known as Simon's goons that were forever feuding with the Bad Motherfuckers. They do have a bonus of never officially breaking up, but I don't see them outclassing Knock Knock or bMf in the sense of reigns or storylines.

Haha, I'm refraining from voting.

Don't want to seem biased.

Honestly, I love JSR.

The Final

1. Knock Knock (Doubt & Smiley) - 2 Reigns, 2 Defences.
  2. Bad Motherfuckers (Zero & Pyre) - 1 Reign, 9 Defences, 336 Days.

It all comes down to this. Choose your greatest OSW TAG TEAM OF ALL TIME and note them in reply. Give us a reason why. The team with the most votes wins.

I hate this lmao.

I'm the one who started it and I hate it.

My personal GREATEST OSW TAG TEAM OF ALL TIME:

1. Bad Motherfuckers (Zero & Pyre) - 1 Reign, 9 Defences, 336 Days.

You know... I love Knock Knock. I love Damo and Dawson. What was legendary about this team was also the OOC friendship between handlers that blossomed as the team did. They had an epic story that traversed a long period of time, longer than bMf even and it was an epic. But the greatest tag team needs a combination of things. It needs story, it needs reigns, defences and a period of time in situ as Champion.

In every way, bMf tick all the boxes. Their reign as Tag Team Champions is by far the longest in OSW history. They've amassed more successful defences of the tag team titles than anyone in OSW history. Whilst the storyline between Knock Knock might be marginally longer and better, it isn't the whole kit and kaboodle. It was missing a defining reign the length of bMf's and the defences to boot.

Therefore, with a heavy heart, I'm choosing bMf as my greatest OSW Tag Team of all time.

Call me a homer if you want.

The goal was set out to elevate the tag division, and bMf answered the call, winning double tap and nearly holding the titles for a full year. Losing the titles a week or two before imploding and their feud driving the world title scene for an entire season.

Knock Knock is legendary, but they’re not the Bad Mother Fuckers

Looking back at the history involved in both teams and their respective title reigns and such...

It's already been stated but part of what gives this to bMf is the manner in which they won the title. They *won* Double Tap, a whole ass tournament, just to *become* the champions...and then they held *onto* those damn things for nigh on an eternity. Hell, dropping them to Vayikra is what elevated *that* team to a place in this little tournament of sorts in my eyes...but that also just underlines how dominant bMf were as a tag team.

That said, I love Knock Knock to death and am happy as hell that they'd be runners-up in this, they deserve to be considered one of the best...but bMf *are* the best of the bunch here, all things considered.

PreviousPage 6 of 7Next