Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumThe Titans: Show FeedbackNXT Level #350
Please to create posts and topics.

NXT Level #350

Page 1 of 2Next

POP OF THE NIGHT: (What was the moment, in segment, that you enjoyed the most and why?)

BURNING QUESTIONS: (What questions does the show have you asking after reading?)

HAVE YOUR SAY: (How did you like your characters portrayal and what are your thoughts on your current storyline? What, if any, improvements could be made?)

POP OF THE NIGHT: (What was the moment, in segment, that you enjoyed the most and why?)

Harold Attano's invasion. A huge moment for a weekly show event. I'll speak more on this below.

BURNING QUESTIONS: (What questions does the show have you asking after reading?)

Will Jackson find his brother?

Will Tombstone get Lamplight back now that he's not the Champion?

What will the tag team cohorts find when searching for the Red Falcon?

Who can stop Malakai Midnight?

HAVE YOUR SAY: (How did you like your characters portrayal and what are your thoughts on your current storyline? What, if any, improvements could be made?)

I saw the invasion coming because I read the promo before I wrote and posted mine, which is an unusual way of doing things, I thought? However, I just didn't have the right idea and knew that once I'd posted, I'd not done enough. I'm really pleased for Attano's handler, who wrote a great promo and the character work on the shows has put Harold Attano in the role of key face for a very long time now. This really caps off his ascent to the top. I'm pleased for him! I had a really great 6 month or so reign as OSW Champion and I'm grateful for every fun match along the way! Best of luck Harold!

I'm really not loving Igor Mortis. Which is great. His relationship with Tombstone continually raises questions for me and I'm often left unsure about how tethered and tight their connection really is.

Redgrave may now have a different target. What does that mean for Tombstone and Lamplight? I don't see Attano figuring into that, but Jasper is already down the rabbit hole now.

POP OF THE NIGHT: New OSW World Champion? Holy cow. Was not expecting that.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

What will happen now that the dojo is burnt down?

Who are the Night Owls making these sacrifices to? Lucifer? Or some other evil god?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Man, Mud Mouth is about to lose his dang temper with these repeated attacks. 😀

This obviously has to go to the cash-in by Attano. There were some great promos written this week but Attano’s was top notch. Tombstone is a worthy champion and to knock him off says a lot. Tombstone won’t go far as he’s just too talented. The match was very well written and left you on the edge for a lot of it. Congrats to Attano, well deserved.

- What is Midnight’s obsession with Raven?

- Will Jackson find his brother?

- What was the significance of Drewitt’s vision?

- Where does Ken go from here (minus the dojo) and what is in store for his encounter with Blaze?

Welp, I got my first loss out of the way. I had a feeling this week. I was struggling for a theme and Narcissa’s promo was on point! It’s gets no easier with an amazing writer in Drewitt. There’s so many talented people here, it’s awesome to test yourself.

Alright, back to Raven, I enjoyed how he tried to take a stand this week. However, Midnight, always seems to be a step ahead. I’m just curious why he’s in the group being targeted. It also escalated this week with Midnight being at the grave of Sarah. I can see Raven being blinded by rage. So far, it’s a good storyline. It will be interesting to see the response of those targeted by Midnight.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

It's been said many times already on Discord, but this week's instalment of NXT was a hell of a show. In truth - one worth of leading us directly into Pandemonium itself. For me, there were a couple of big 'pop' moments. Firstly, Harold Attano's decision to invade on Tombstone. I didn't see it coming this week, I won't lie. I felt if anything it would happen at Lambs given the weight of the match and storyline carrying Redgrave, Tombstone, and Nobody. The unpredictability of it on my part was what made this extra special, and I think Bryno played an absolute blinder in catching us all unawares. Huge congratulations to him for pulling off a huge feat after what has been a remarkable run in recent months. It reminded me a lot of Viper invading on the Sandman, which for obvious reasons bought back a real fond memory. Big props again, man.

Secondly, I'm going to give a shout out to the segment which saw Blaze setting light to the Dojo. It was obvious after last week that Blaze was on a mission to seek out Master Ken, but dousing his joint with accelerant and burning it to a cinder in his pursuit of justice? I certainly didn't expect that. Something seems way off with this one; it doesn't feel cut and dry in the least, and I certainly don't trust Nox in this whole equation. Has he been cooking something up to alter the mechanics already I wonder? And who was the mystery figure watching from a distance? It's gonna be an interesting last show next time out going into Pande, that's for sure.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

• Say it every week, but who is the unknown that Jasper Redgrave handed Joey off to?
  • Likewise, who had a front row seat for Blaze torching the Dragon Warrior Dojo?
  • Will Lionel Troy comply with Apokalypsis' demands?
  • Wtf was that flashback involving Drewitt, and what caused Colt Ramsey to transform into a hellhound?
  • Who is Jasper Redgrave's intended target?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Zion's Child is fast running out of ways to keep up his façade currently. The segment kicked off as you'd expect with Troy's strong declaration and steadfast commitment to his flock to never touch the door, but when confronted by the invasion of his church by Apokalypsis and the abduction of Colt Ramsey, he has seemingly no cards left to play. I'm really enjoying Troy being such a big part of this angle currently, and you feel his next move will significantly impact the trajectory of this story. He must weigh his principles against the safety of his congregation and the potential consequences of defying Apokalypsis, and these are honestly the moments you crave as a handler in OSW.

I think Harold Attano proving anything can happen was not only a pop moment but a special moment for us new guys as well. It seems that anything can happen and everyone has a shot and Harold Attano invading on the Champion and winning proves that. Selfishly, not only do I pop for Attano and his handler (congrats btw) but for the shock and awe of anything being possible.

• Who were the masked guys attacking Malakai's followers? Generic followers or something more?
  • What now for Master Ken?
  • What now for Tombstone?
  • Who does have CJ Thorpe hostage?

I'm thrilled with everything coming my way. Returning to OSW, years after being here as Chase Hero has been a thrill ride so far. I love how Malakai has been presented and the storyline heading into Lambs to the Slaughter has kept all the new guys present and active. It's been done really well. I can't complain. I'm interested to see how Malakai plans to handle so many angry people who're all baying for his blood. He's come in hot, hasn't he? That should be fun.

POP OF THE NIGHT: Getting my ass kicked lol

BURNING QUESTIONS: What will Master Ken do now that what matters most to him has been burned to the ground? Can he keep his head about him as he heads into NXT? Lamplight has his grudge against Tombstone for what happened to his father. But with Redgrave holding him captive, will he opt when the time comes to help Redgrave against Tombstone, or will he betray the very man who has been holding him captive? What is next for Tombstone now that he is no longer champion? Doom and Felix Foley appear to be helping Yellow Python and Blue Shark. Or are they? Could Felix and Doom be primed for a betrayal? WILL TROY TOUCH THE DOOR??

The Cash In - What a moment. Doing it on a show like this, it really shifts the tides moving into Pandemonium. Just think, to be a fan sitting in Olympus when the music hits, you get that beat of silence... then "Till the day I die..."

"I'm a dead man walking"

Then you know what's up as he comes through the curtain with that briefcase. That, if there ever was a pop for the anti-hero of OSW, was the freaking moment.

How does the shift of titles affect things heading into Pandemonium for Redgrave? And for Tombstone for that matter... How do the characters refocus on things now that the landscape has changed?

How far does the 'trust' in The Kingdom go for Doom? If things go belly-up again, is he willing to give them the benefit of the doubt a second time? How far will Foley's reach into Doom go, being willing to talk him into acting, and out of destroying everything in sight?

How will Raven retaliate? Malachi Midnight crossed a freaking line this week, and calculatedly so. Raven isn't going to take that lying down. I'm loving this rivalry!

The guitar shot from EMM was pretty freaking awesome. I think this week really takes the battle to personal levels. Apokolypsis invades the church and captures Colt Ramsey. Good advances, and I really want to see what this brings this week as we head towards Pandemonium in a hurry.

The scene in No Man's Land was really cool - I'm intrigued to the flashback we saw from Drewitt. How will that play out? What's going to happen next week in No Man's Land? Will Troy save his guy?

POP OF THE NIGHT: NOBODY OR SOMEBODY
Huge moment here for the Harold Attano character. I didn't expect the cash in by any means, but I'm glad it happened. Congrats Bryno!

BURNING QUESTIONS:

• Does Jackson find his brother? Who did Attano hand CJ off to?
  • What happens now that we have a new World Champion?
  • Who saw Blaze torch the Dojo?

HAVE YOUR SAY:
Well, an interesting turn of events this week. Attano is the Champion now. Jasper already has his hand in with Lamplight, setting the trap(?) for Tombstone. What happens now? Does Tombstone come for Lamplight? Does Jasper square off one on one with Attano for the belt? Who the hell has CJ Thorpe?!

POP OF THE NIGHT:

Has to be, HAS to be Nobody or Somebody because of Attano Invading on Tombstone. Like, in character it takes pure balls to do that. He wasn't capitalizing, wasn't Invading on a wounded opponent. No, he ran in guns blazing and said this match is a fuckin' title match! But, even past the in character things there, I have to say congratulations to Bryno! You fuckin' deserve it, man.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

• Is Cade gonna find Thorpe? Is Thorpe even still alive?
  • How does the title change effect everything?
  • What comes next with Malakai after his assault on all of those newcomers?
  • Who actually HAS Thorpe hostage?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Jackson Cade: Absolutely massive segment to start the show. His parents are now fully aware of what's going on here and I'm curious as to if George is going to help at all here seeing as he clearly has some kind of training. I wonder what we'll see next week.

Drewitt: Writing this one so I just hope the others involved are enjoying it!

Page 1 of 2Next