Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumThe Titans: Show FeedbackNXT Level #350
Please to create posts and topics.

NXT Level #350

PreviousPage 2 of 2

POP OF THE NIGHT: (What was the moment, in segment, that you enjoyed the most and why?) 

NOBODY OR SOMEBODY AND THE MATCH THAT FOLLOWED.
I cannot begin to tell you all how nervous I was when I told Dean I wanted to cash-in this week. Facing a beast in Tombstone made me anxious as hell. Then to go onto read the match that followed, I seriously bought the false finishes that were woven into the match. Both the cash-in segment and the match made my Sunday.     

BURNING QUESTIONS: (What questions does the show have you asking after reading?) 

What will Jackson find when he locates CJ? I don’t doubt that Cade won’t find his brother, the character is too driven to not complete his mission, but what will he find, and will CJ still have a pulse? 

What will come of the Dojo Burning Down? 

Is Malakai softening up potential opponents to clear the way for Lambs? 

What’s haunting Drewitt? 

What will happen when the Besties and Kingdom find Falcon? 

What’s Igor’s play here? What will be his method for finding Lamplight and Redgrave? 

Will Destructo Boy get Blaze to breathe in the gas from Nox? If so, what will the effect be? 

What’s the masterpiece that Jasper Redgrave is setting up for here? How will it get Albert his revenge? 

HAVE YOUR SAY: (How did you like your characters portrayal and what are your thoughts on your current storyline? What, if any, improvements could be made?) 

Attano: I am still stunned, I know I worked hard for this, and I cannot say how proud I am and how much of an honor it is to be the OSW World Champion. I joined OSW about four years ago (shit time flies), this place has helped me personally and professionally. I have been in E-Fedding since 1997 and after 27 years I have to say this is the Championship that has meant the most to me because of the people here and how this community has become part of my life. 

Nox: I have to say, I love how he’s interacting now with Destructo Boy. I also love how you can never truly trust that he’s actually doing something for anyone else’s benefit. I really cannot wait to see how this all shakes out and if/what will happen when Blaze is exposed to his gas. This whole story is I feel has some great intrigue and may have some rippling consequences.   

POP OF THE NIGHT:

Gonna give this to Harold Attano's cash in and subsequent victory over Tombstone. I knew that the Ferryman's reign couldn't last forever, but when Nobody decided to cash in two shows before Pandemonium, I was shook. I wasn't sure if he could pull it off this week since Connor always brings that super hot fire each and every week when it comes to promos, but Bryno managed to pull off the seemingly impossible task of taking the OSW championship away from him. Kudos to you, man! Here's to a long and fruitful reign!

BURNING QUESTIONS:

My main question is what happens to the main event of Pandemonium now? Will it be Jasper vs. Harold instead of the Artist vs. Tombstone? What will happen to Albert Lamplight now that the Ferryman doesn't possess the belt anymore? I'm wondering what's going to go on now that this massive shake up has occurred.

Where was the Red Falcon taken to? DOOM has video analysis of the exact location of where he was taken, but where can that be? And is it a trap, like Felix thinks it could be? Hoping to have this question answered soon before their match at Pandemonium!

Where is CJ Thorpe? Who has CJ Thorpe? Is he even still alive after what happened last week? That segment at the end of the last show seemed to imply that he was killed, but I surely hope he isn't.

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Blaze has officially stepped out of line. He's burned down Ken's dojo with all his students still inside, showing absolutely no remorse for reducing all of the Sensei's pupils to ashes as he did so. They had no part to play in Maxwell's wife being killed in the fire, so for him to callously do what he did means justice has to come for him now, either through breathing in the gas Nox concocted (which I'm still iffy as hell on) or if the mysterious figure at the end of the segment will do something to get him to see truth. Either way, it'll be interesting to see what comes out of this and if Ken will get the revenge he so rightfully deserves or not.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

Kinda hard looking past an Invasion cash-in haha. What a moment for Harold Attano, I loved the way this was framed with him essentially cashing in on the match he was about to have, making it a title match. I thought that was clever and made for a VERY thrilling main event. Congrats to Bryno as well!

Beyond that I wanna give some shine on the opener this week, especially with Jackson's father telling him to go find CJ Thorpe. That was a really fun way to kick the show off!

BURNING QUESTIONS:

• With a new champion in play, what happens next between Tombstone and Redgrave?
  • What the hell is gonna happen with Ken after losing the Dojo...and what's gonna become of Blaze as a result of his actions?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Colt got kidnapped. 10/10, no notes. That's not sarcasm either, I love the twist that this story took, thought it came across well with Ramsey trying to defend the Church and facing the consequences of that by being grabbed up. Liked the bit to close things up there with Colt being kept at Drewitt's cabin (something I made good use of for the promo this week lol), fun segments here and I look forward to the match ahead!

POP OF THE NIGHT:  There's no other answer but the cash in here. I was hyped as fuck when I heard about it and hyped as all fuck when I saw the ending too. Seeing how much Bryno's grown from his beginnings as Legion to now, dude you absolutely deserve that victory and a brilliant moment for the show itself

BURNING QUESTIONS:

Will Jackson actually find CJ alive or will he be a little too late to bring his brother home?

What is haunting Drewitt and is it connected to the Gemini segment from last week?

Are the Besties walking into a trap when they look for the Falcon or are they going to save the Red good boy?

What exactly game is Igor playing here and how long will Tombstone tolerate it?

Will Apokolypsis force Troy to open the door?

What state will Lamplight be in after Redgrave has his fun?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Well fuck, Blaze has gone all maniac here. I love the brutal scene description of the Dojo burning and Nox and DB at the aftermath. There's definetly a question if whatever concoction Nox brews up is actually going to work or if Blaze is too far gone into his single noted justice to even be fixed. Also the question if Ken is an innocent as he seems, I have a feeling he's just been caught up but I wouldn't put it past the creative crew to have a swerve or two here. Either way, I am interested as hell here and very intrigued to see what happens at Pandemonium.

POP OF THE NIGHT:

The cash in takes it all day, I was not expecting that to happen on a regular weekly show for one but also on the week, a promo is already being written against you by the world champ, thats ballsy but it worked out and congrats Bryno! I'm excited for you man!

BURNING QUESTIONS:

What will Tombstone do now without the title?

How will Master Ken react to what happened to his dojo?

What state will CJ be in when and if Cade finds him?

HAVE YOUR SAY:

Alright, this is a much more casual story than normal with Narcissa but I can dig it especially with seeing how confident She is right now pretty much at the point of all you had to do was ask for a shot since she feels like she's going to win against Khan no matter what. She's strong headed if nothing else and I love it.

PreviousPage 2 of 2