Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOut Of Character: GamesUltimo Snow
Please to create posts and topics.

Ultimo Snow

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Zac's defo gonna beat me here. I tried to go with people who were actually Champions in the title matches (at least as the incoming champ). Only exception may be Jeckel as Rewind champ since I didn't have the history to go off of.

MAIN EVENT
OSW World Championship
Mike Lane (c) vs. Tommy Hawk

Gonna lose points on this one, lol. Two reasons. A: I did the rest of the card first. B: This is the match I always come back to. Fight Forever, baby. C: And of course I'm putting myself in the main event.

PERCH MATCH
Tombstone vs. The Scarecrow

This is a bonafide dream match here. I believe these two characters would tear the house down in a hoss-off, as well as from a purely psychological standpoint. I don't think I need to say much about this one.

OSW Rewind Championship
Jake Jeckel (c) vs. Harold Attano

Two unhinged motherfucker who will do whatever it takes to get what they want. The crowd would be whipped into a frenzy as they worked on escalating the stakes with every passing moment.

OSW VHS Championship
Brent Kersh (c) vs. The Generation Kid

The cagey veteran against the upstart Kid. This pair would be respectful of each other, but the match itself would be a war.

TAG TEAM TORNADO MATCH
The Newton Bros. (Luke Storm & Edward Newton) vs. The Cade Bros. (Jackson Cade & C.J. Thorpe)

Okay, this one is a homer match. Brothers that hate each other teaming up to fight each other in a tornado match. The explosiveness of all four. You can't say this match wouldn't be epic as fuck.

LADDER MATCH
OSW Tag Team Championship
Bad Mother Fuckers (Zero & Pyre) vs. Knock Knock (Smiley & Doubt) (c) vs. The Besties (DOOM & Felix Foley)

I feel like this one doesn't need much explanation. I think the voting we're doing is coming down to two of these teams, and I think eventually The Besties will earn a spot there with them. The match itself would be wild, and having the Ladder stip allows for a multitude of insane spots.

OSW Double Feature Championship
Red River Jack vs. Lux Bellator (c)

You know Lux Bellator would go after Jack as a false idol. And you know Jack would completely rip apart Lux's faith. This would be an epic feud.

MAIN EVENT: ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH
OSW World Championship
Mike Lane vs Edward Newton vs Luke Storm vs Red River Jack vs Voynich vs Pyre

A 2/1 odds offering on Laner at the bookies in the Main Event, as three of his former stooges meet in a World Title match for the ages. Record holders, record reigns, and record defences square off in the Elimination Chamber to become the undisputed king (or queen) of Old School Wrestling.

LIMOUSINE DEATH MATCH
Viper Roberts vs Alton Whitlock

Couldn't have a card without drafting one of my own. The longest reigning DF Champ to date puts the gold on the line against his arch nemesis, Alton Whitlock, in a grudge match to end all grudge matches - quite literally. The stipulation? Toss your opponent in the back of the limo, slam the door shut, and get the hell out of dodge before the three-second timer detonates.

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Monsters Incorporated
The Scarecrow vs The Sandman vs Tombstone

Exactly what it says on the tin. Each volume of OSW gets represented by its resident behemoth in a match to determine the biggest, baddest motherfucker there ever was.

CRUCIFIX MATCH
Lord of the Ring
Soloman Rhodes vs Lux Bellator

I have fond but distant memories of this one being but a bit-part observer around the time of their feud, but the significance of the characters and the size of the footprint they left in the inaugural volume of OSW makes this one a no brainer. We witnessed them as allies for a time, but who wouldn't want to see these two lock horns one on one again, right?

TAG TEAM MATCH
bMf vs Knock Knock

So I've booked Pyre twice in the same evening - sue me. There's absolutely no way the belts go on the line without Bad Mother Fuckers' involvement given the sheer magnitude of their Volume II reign, and I think if we could see them up against opponent of any volume, Doubt and Smiley would be the obvious choice.

NIGHTSTICK ON A POLE MATCH
Law Enforcers
Nightstick vs Jackson Cade

One I'd definitely like to see. Two cops from two different eras slugging it out in a good, old-fashioned Ode to Bossman.

OPENING MATCH
OSW VHS Championship
Zero vs Jinx

This is my own interpretation of a curve ball, if you like. Zero, the guy who put the VHS Title back on the map, takes on the last individual to hold the belt before it became the NXT Championship, Jinx, in an intriguing battle of the hackers.

So went a little different here, tried to balance out putting in competitors from all three OSW phases so far and went with a one handler per match as well to make it semi-plausible as if this could've happened at some point

Main Event:

Ultimate Champion of Champions Gold Rush Match:

OSW World Champion Mike Lane © vs. Double Feature Champion El Trebol Jnr © vs. Rewind Champion The Generation Kid © vs. VHS Champion Zero © vs. Captain Zappa vs. Nightstick

So going all out with this main event. The champions are based on greatest within the one handler parameter. Mike Lane with the most reigns, El Trebol had the most defenses of the Double Feature, Rewind’s best champion is a tossup between TGK and Tombstone, VHS is without a doubt Zero’s belt and as for Zappa and Nightstick, Zappa was the final All Star Champion and Nightstick deserves a place here for being the first person to beat Newton. 

Toybox Triple Threat Match:

Seesaw vs. Scarecrow vs. Tombstone

Had to have a Toybox match but decided to go for one with a twist. Now for all of the Toybox matches, Seesaw always had that upper hand, his opponent was just trying to survive but with two of the biggest monsters in OSW history against him, this would be a Toybox for Seesaw to survive. 

Buried Alive Match: 

Edward Newton vs. Sandman

Grudge match that needs no real explanation here, Newton vs. the man who murdered him. Absolutely would be a bloody, brutal war between the pair. 

Tag Team Tornado Falls Count Anywhere Match:

Jensen Cussen/Jacob Phoenix vs. DTR/Viper Roberts:

One match I really wanted to do at Ghosts was Viper/Jensen for the DTR connection so it’s adapted here in a mentor/student tag team match as it was. Jensen and his protege/adopted son vs. Viper Roberts and the man who made him in DTR.

OSW World Tag Team Championship TLC Match:

Knock Knock © vs. Those 90’s Guys vs. The Besties vs. The Blackhearts (Pyre/Simon) vs. Bellatorum

So wanted a big tag team celebration here, missing one or two because of the one handler rule and with how many people to choose from, didn’t want to double book Zero but this has the dream match of Knock Knock vs. Those 90’s Guys, a team that could be legendary in The Besties, the biggest heels of the final season of Part 2 and the team that kinda bridges both parts in Bellatorum. 

Sweet Dreams Ascension 10 Man #1 Contenders Match:

Red River Jack vs. Brent Kersh vs. Rain vs. Mother vs. Sigil vs. Luke Storm vs. Doctor Death vs. EMM vs. Voynich vs. Tommy Hawk

This match is half ‘put a bunch of people in a match because they need to be here’ and half showcase of the very best from all parts in the traditional Ring of Dreams Sweet Dream Match. Eight of the best from their respective home arena and Voynich and Hawk thrown in for Part 2/Part 1 respectively cause fuck it, they deserve a shot here.

Opening Contest:

Jake Jeckel vs. Corvus vs. Harold Attano

A simple triple threat hot opener between three competitors that are unhinged psychopaths who will do whatever it takes to get that victory. This would be as much a psychological war as it would be a physical battle. 

I'm booking this under the assumption of storylines going into this hypothetical Red Snow.

The premise of this Ultimo Snow is simple. After the events of Volume 2's final Red Snow, a new universe was formed that served as an offshoot of the previous one, this one curiously including members of Arcadia's OSW. The only man who seems to realize this is someone who has taken up Sigil's mantle.

Main Event

Elimination Gauntlet Match

OSW World Heavyweight Championship

Mike Lane (c) vs Sigil vs Edward Newton vs Red River Jack vs Tommy Hawk vs DOOM vs DTR

Mike Lane must endure likely his hardest challenge yet as he must try and survive against six other men, six former world champions. He will enter first and should he lose must watch as each man, one by one, tries to battle it out for OSW's most coveted prize.

Buried Alive Match

Tombstone vs Rain

Always the Ferryman, always shackled, Tombstone has spent his life being nothing more than a servant of Death. At Red Snow he may try and finally free himself from his servitude. However, to do so, he must ferry Death himself or be laid to rest trying.

Asylum Warfare Match

For Jonathan

Lee Crowley vs Doubt

Consumed by the emotion known as Doubt, Lee Crowley has lost his one true friend, his one beloved. Fighting in the depths of Blackwater Asylum, Crowley must finally put Doubt down or watch as Jonathan disappears to Doubt entirely.

Falls Count Anywhere

VHS Championship

Scarecrow (c) vs Sandman vs Scissors

A monster from each Volume steps between the ropes in an all out brawl. However, while Sandman and Scissors are fighting for the gold and their own sick amusement, Scarecrow is fighting, drawn back into OSW, because both monsters had targeted Brent Kersh, someone the Hayman had long since sworn to protect.

Toybox Match

Rewind Championship

SeeSaw (c) vs Jasper Redgrave vs Harvey Escher

Three serial killers all alike in motive as they wish to create toys, art, and dioramas of their victims. Drawn together by their demented desires, it's finally come to this as they must brawl inside of the Toybox. Will any of them even walk out alive?

Fatal Fourway Ladder Match

Tag Team Championship

bMf (Zero and Pyre) vs JSR (Tag and Ether) vs O'Death (El Mariachi Muerte and Dr. Death) vs Arcadia's Finest (Jackson Cade and Harold Attano)

Throughout the year leading up to this match all four teams fought tooth and nail for the titles. However, what ties them together is the team of Cade and Attano on the case, both men having been tracking the teams for their multiple crimes. Be it bMf stealing millions, JSR wreaking pure havoc across the city, or O'Death's back alley dealings. This is a fight for the gold, and for the law.

Elimination Chamber Match

Double Feature Championship

Viper Roberts (c) vs Deathnote vs Cael Gable vs Jensen Cussen vs TGK vs Neville Sheldon

Viper Roberts, the master manipulator, has spent the year slithering through OSW and poisoning these men against one another in an attempt to get ahead. Reprogramming TGK, stealing Deathnote's book, and even using Cael's heart medication as a motivator for him to do his dirty work. However, much to his disdain, they've all slipped from his grasp and want a shot at his title. Thankfully for him, he secured his spot as the last entrant in the chamber.

This is a tribute to the big shows we all look forward to here.

Opening Match

Invasion

An invasion match featuring all former world champions that have left a huge mark on the whole of OSW, felt fitting to give them the best chance to get it back. It's the opening match to give them a chance to use it later in the show.

Edward Newton vs Mike Lane vs Nightstick vs Tommy Hawk vs Pyre vs Red River Jack

Mini Double Tap

A 4 team tag tournament to establish the best team in the history of OSW. Chose the teams based on the discussion had in the forum.

Round One

Knock Knock vs Those 90s Guys

BMF vs Jet Set Radio

Final Round

The winner of match 1- Knock Knock vs The winner of match 2- BMF

Pandemonium 

The most chaotic match in OSW history featuring 20 from OSW's past and 10 from OSW's present. In no particular order, the combatants will be:

1. Marvelous Master Chef
  2. Brent Kersh
  3. Banzan
  4. The Sharkman
  5. DTR
  6. The Generation Kid
  7. Viper Roberts
  8. Simon Black
  9. Sigil
  10. Troy Solveig
  11. Redmond Quinn
  12. Cael Gable
  13. Neville Sheldon
  14. Lux Bellator
  15. Solomon Rhodes
  16. Luke Storm
  17. Lee Crowley
  18. Eli Forever
  19. Rain
  20. Hysteria
  21. El Mariachi Muerte
  22. Dr. Death
  23. Doom
  24. Felix Foley
  25. Narcissa Balenciaga
  26. Jackson Cade
  27. Harold Attano
  28. Blaze
  29. Yellow Python
  30. Jasper Redgrave

Main Event 

Sweet Dreams Into The Asylum 

World Championship Match 

Chose these participants based on darker, horror style characters or psychologically twisted characters. The reigning champion is the one who won this match in the past and someone I deserves the honor of reigning champion in an ultimate card.

Scarecrow (C) vs Tombstone vs Mother vs Gemini vs The Sandman vs SeeSaw

I went for some stories I'd love to see told leading into some epic matches.

Main Event

OSW World Championship

Last Man Standing

Mike Lane vs Tombstone (C)

In this timeline, Mike Lane has endured all number of things, but the shadow has fought through them all. Fighting against the authority, countless roadblocks put in his way. Tombstone, the World Champion is that ultimate roadblock. It's fight or be fired for Mike Lane who has gambled everything on a risk all/ win all deal. Beat Tombstone and be the Champion, endure the shadow. Lose and have the shadow finally swallow him up.

BmF (C) - Pyre and Zero w/ Luke Storm vs The Besties - Doom and Felix Foley 

Felix Foley has an issue with their potty mouths and their awful name... And he's unwittingly dragged Doom into the centre of a hot-spot. The Bad Mother Fuckers have spent their time tormenting poor Foley, much to the sustain of the Mad Scientist. They meet, with the Tag Titles on the line, but can the Best Friends really take down a set of Bad Mother Fuckers and score one for unlikely friendships everywhere?

Red River Jack vs Edward Newton

Two men who carry with them a legacy few can compare with. Soon after Newton's winning streak was finally broken, he was continually tormented by riddles that he himself could not even solve. When the man who riddled the riddler was revealed, it was found to be the returning Red River Jack. He's gathered quite the following, but Newton has plowed through each of Jack's newfound family in a series of gauntlet matches to lead to this moment. A moment where Edward Newton will finally get his hands on the man who's been tormenting him.

Crucifixion Match

Lux Bellator vs Viper Roberts (C) (w/ Father Pedro El Salvador).

The snake, Viper Roberts has manipulated and influenced Father Pedro, bringing the priest into his following. Lux Bellator has a twisted and strained history with his father, but he wants him freed from the manipulation he's been under.

To make things more complex, Solomon Rhodes hasn't been seen in over a month now, after being last seen meeting with Father Pedro. Is Rhodes also part of Viper's cult? Is he trying to bring it down from the inside? Or has Viper Roberts used Father El Salvador to dispose of Solomon already?

Lux Bellator wants to send a message, the strongest way he knows how, by nailing Roberts to the very symbol of what Father Pedro swore to uphold.

OSW Rewind Championship

Hell in a Cell 

Rain vs Sigil vs Deathnote (C)

Death comes for all in the end. Unless you've got the power of the universe at your fingertips. Death and Deathnote square off in what has become a strained affair, with Rain wanting Deathnote's championship for himself and Deathnote bein unwilling to merely roll over.

But as he always does, Sigil has his fucking fingers in the pie too - trying to stake his claim to the ultimate power. Can Sigil take down Death and his Son... Inside Hell in a Cell?

Zander Zane vs Nightstick vs Tommy Hawk

Zander Zane has fallen off the deep end. He's been getting more and more out of control since his ex-bandmates have reformed a superband without him. He's drunk himself into a stupor, and Tommy Hawk has born the brunt of his racist tirades. Nightstick has vowed to get Zane on the straight and narrow, one way or another... Or lock him up and throw away the key.

The Toybox

SeeSaw vs Lee Crowley

Nobody goes into the Toybox and walks out. But what about a man equally as violent and deranged as SeeSaw himself? A man who literally has been to hell and back? He who runs the damned place.

Is Crowley the man to survive the Toybox, and finally give SeeSaw a taste of his own medicine, one final dose?

Main Event:
Last One Alive at the End of the World Match
The Scarecrow vs. DTR vs. Rain vs. Mother vs. Chronoa

Honestly, this one is just here to fulfill my idea of a match in the middle of an Armageddon event. Five supernatural or superpowered entities going at it while the Earth quite literally falls apart would be a badass final match. Scarecrow's in this because he's a superpowered and supernatural fear entity. DTR because he'd be powered up by the Virus and would be partially responsible for this madness. Rain because he's the avatar of Death and killed all the Gods that could've prevented this from happening. Mother because she's the first demon and quite literally the mother of all evil on Earth. Chronoa because she is the keeper of Fate and determined that everyone else needs to die because they fucked with it so much, they need to be erased. Basically a big comic book finale wrapped up into one match.

OSW World Championship Scramble Match
Mike Lane (c) vs. Edward Newton vs. Tombstone vs. DOOM vs. Voynich vs. The Sandman

Six of the greatest world champions of every volume get together in one ring to square off for the biggest belt in OSW for twenty minutes. The match only ends once the timer does and whoever pins someone becomes the new champion, if only for a brief moment. Mike Lane is heading into this the champion because he was essentially the guy the company revolved around for the longest time. Doesn't feel right to put the belt on anyone else until the match actually happens.

NXT Level Championship Hell in a Cell Last Man Standing Match
Eli Forever (c) vs. D'Von Chambers vs. Lux Bellator vs. Lionel Troy

Four men of faith in a steel cell where the only way to win is to keep three other men down for the ten count. Whose faith is strongest in a dying world? I feel like this match type also doesn't get enough love, so I figured I better give it some. Plus, I can imagine a spot where Lux goes for his Canadian Destroyer only to bust through the roof and have him and his opponent crash into the ring. That'd be a badass spot, I feel. Eli is the champion here because I feel bad for him going up against Newton three times and failing to dethrone him, so I gave him the belt heading into this match.

Fans Bring the Weapons Captain's Fall 8 Man Tornado Tag Match
Smiley, Doubt, Hysteria (Captain), & The Shark vs. CJ Thorpe, Victor Doom, Jasper Redgrave, & Narcissa Balenciaga (Captain)

Two of the most detestable groups in OSW history squaring off against one another in a match the entire world will want to see dead. The Asylum were the feared group back in the first volume and the Uprising are the most feared group of volume three. I also figured that, since we never had a fans bring the weapons match in OSW, this would be a perfect time to bust it out. The four main picks for the Asylum were obvious, but picking the four defacto members of the Uprising was tough. Originally I had Escher in Doom's place given that he was a big figure in Deathrow, but Doom had more prominence outside of it, so I went with him, in the end.

Double Feature Championship Tables Ladders & Chairs Match
Zero (c) vs. The Impaler vs. Brent Kersh vs. Blacktooth vs. Zander Zane vs. Gemini

inb4 Brent Kersh gets paralyzed again.

This match is why bMf aren't in the tag team championship match. Zero is the one who brought the VHS championship back on the map and it only felt right to have him fight against some of the more notable champions from each volume (not including a certain someone from V3 you saw prior). Zero was the guy that made the Double Feature Championship worth a damn again and having him fight against some of the more dangerous and established names in OSW history felt like a fun idea to me. I chose Zero as the champ because he defended it 23 times, 12 of which came in one night. That, and he pretty much faced a large portion of the V2 roster at least once, so it'd only make sense that he go into this as champ, imo.

No Holds Barred Tag Team Championship Match
Jet Set Radio (Ether & Tag) w/ Simon (c) vs. The Awakening (David Manson vs. HaTe) w/ Red River Jack

Putting the first tag team to win the belts in Volume 1 and the last team to hold them in Volume 2 only made sense to me. This match should be absolute chaos since both teams not only like to cause it. That, and both were pretty much goons for Simon and RRJ respectively. So to have the masterminds in their corners would be a fun addition. Imagine if they get involved, too. That would be a scary meeting of the minds. As for why JSR are champs? Well I'm biased for myself and Daws told me to get more self confidence, so there.

Toybox Match
Seesaw vs. Ozric Mortimer

The battle of two Joes. Figured that, since they're both delusional maniacs, pitting these two together would make for a fun, violent, and creative deathmatch. That, and it starts off the theme I'm trying to go for; every match being an absolute bloodbath.

Those were the matches.

Let's break it down.

@lionel-troy vs. @the-burned-man

A couple of great cards here. With the option of putting as many people in as you want, this was always going to be a challenge to find balance. I've chosen my winner here based on balance. Troy's Ultimo Snow card didn't over-do it. Outside of the Elimination Chamber Main Event, all the storylines would've been top notch. Anyone who writes creative knows that the more people you weave into one storyline, the harder it can be.

Winner: @lionel-troy

@el-mariachi-muerte vs. @colt-ramsey

Alex DNF, so there wasn't much to decide here. I'll talk more on EMM's card when he has a competitive match next round.

Winner: @jackson-cade

@jackson-cade vs. @narcissa-balenciaga

Whilst a little overdone in places, Cade's card had some really good matches that stood out. Robbie's on the other hand, whilst cool in concept, was very unrealistic for an Ultimo Snow.

Winner: @jackson-cade

@gemini vs. @destructo-boy

I said it above and will say it again - there was an opportunity to go OTT with the wrestlers on the card and Zac did that. Way too many cool matches that we'd all love to see but nothing that could realistically have a good story. Gemini's card kept it simple with great matches that would inevitably have or have had great feuds.

Winner: @gemini

Round II:

@lionel-troy vs. @el-mariachi-muerte

What a tough match. Hayden and Rob both kept things simple with their cards, so I've had to base this purely on the storylines of the night that might be possible, or were described. Hayden has some great angles and some great matches in the pipeline... but... but I just enjoy Rob's card and potential more.

Winner: @lionel-troy 

@jackson-cade vs. @gemini

Again, another brutally tough card to try and decide. I went purely for the card I'd most likely want to see at Red Snow and that landed me on Laners. I think the killer here may be the amount of people used. Laner used 20 and Dawson used 31. Again, less was more here.

Winner: @gemini

The Final:

I legitimately think these are to phenomenal cards. I can't really fault either, nor can I decide. I'm going to let you do that. Pick your winner in reply and I'll announce it in 24 hours!

You can't vote if you're a finalist.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next