Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOut Of Character: GamesUltimo Snow
Please to create posts and topics.

Ultimo Snow

PreviousPage 3 of 3

I think I'm going to give it to Rob here, they were both great cards but I think Rob wins by story here with probably my favorite match on the card, the limousine death match between Whitlock and Roberts that finishes a story I wanted to see more of.

Looking at both cards a couple times over, I'm giving the nod to @lionel-troy here.

Both cards are strong as hell as should be for the finals of this, but the thing that tips the latter of the two is that Elimination Chamber match for the World Title. That just seems like a perfect main event to me, haha.

Both cards were amazing, and used matches that I really wanted to see.

Really loved the Monsters Incorporated match, and thought that Rob's card did a great job of building matches from different eras. Lane's card did too, and set up some matches that would have been epic to see.

I'm giving an edge to Rob here, by the hair of a nutsack

Giving this to Rob. I feel like he had more match stipulations that I wanted to see and liked the people participating in the matches a bit more than Laner's.

Granted, I did want to see that Perch match for sure.

I'm gonna call this.

Congratulations @lionel-troy! You've won the ULTIMO SNOW challenge!

Thanks to everyone who took part. You put up some fantastic cards!

Kudos, Rob!

I wanna thank Dean for letting me post my for the hell of it, and apologize again for missing out. Awesome cards from everyone!

-

OSW World Championship
Tombstone (c) VS Edward Newton

What happens when OSW's reigning World Champion steps into the ring with the man who held the title the longest? Can the King of Destination be stopped by Edward Newton, or will Tombstone emerge victorious? It's quite the riddle to be solved!

OSW Tag Team Championship
The Besties (DOOM & Felix Foley) (c) VS Knock Knock (Lee Crowley & Doubt)

Surprisingly easy to book considering the legacy of the challengers, and the foundation being built of one by the champs going in! Knock Knock have a chance to cement their immortality as a duo, but they gotta topple what's been shaping up as THE team to beat in Volume 3!

Good Friends, Better Enemies!
The Family (DTR & Jensen Cussen) VS O'Death (El Mariachi Muerte & Dr. Death)

What can I say, I'm a damn sucker for putting heated rivals together...and these two pairs have shown just how good they can be as foes and friends!

Seeking The Ultimate Prize!
Sigil VS Pickpocket VS Jasper Redgrave

Three men with a penchant for building a collection, all with their eyes on grabbing "the ultimate prize"...think Invasion, but with the promise of "whatever your heart desires"! The twist? The prize lies somewhere deep within The Slums, a fitting tribute to the 2016 edition of Invasion which emanated from an empty warehouse!

Where Your Eyes Don't Go...
The Scarecrow VS Victor Doom

The watchful eye of the Hayman has fallen upon one of the darkest corners of Arcadia, keeping tabs on the fledgling monster that is Victor Doom. What the master of the Perch doesn't fully realize is, Victor has an eye on him too!

Who is the King of the Waters?
Axel the Shark VS The Blue Shark

I don't know what passes for an ocean in Arcadia, but whatever it is, these two fine finned fellows are squaring off to prove they rule it!

PreviousPage 3 of 3