Please to create posts and topics.

Volume 4 Character Ideas

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I do find it amazing sometimes how cool new ideas are spawned pretty much on the spot, and here’s one that came over me  driving past a pub with an unusual name on my way to the lakes yesterday.

The Taggy Man - a kind of fusion between The Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Fagin from Oliver Twist. He looks more like the former, but possesses all the insincerities of the latter, making criminals out of street urchins (often orphans) for his own personal gain. He outwardly appears to be a father figure to them, but does little to improve the squalid lives of the children he professes to love, often beating them or worse if they fail to meet his criminal expectations.

I've got one more that I'm mulling over. Needs a bit of fleshing out to give him a point of difference from some other characters from OSW past.

Mr Sunshine

The idea of the character is a duality, a little like Bray Wyatt / The Fiend but I don't want it to feel exactly like that. He's the eternal optimist, at least outwardly. Dresses in a bright yellow suit and always wears a smile... Just never with the eyes.

Behind his eyes hides his truth. What that truth is isn't known but it's hidden away. There's the constant struggle of wanting to squash away that side of him, but it's uncontrollable and pops out without warning.

Pardon the dumb question....but do we have to come up with a new character for the next season?

No you don't. These character ideas are for a hypothetical volume 4, which is in about two years from now.

PreviousPage 2 of 2