Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumThe Titans: Show FeedbackBAD COMPANY
Please to create posts and topics.

BAD COMPANY

PreviousPage 2 of 2

POP OF THE NIGHT:  As much as I want to put the revelations of Tombstone here, it wasn't as shocking as that final segment was. Deaths are always brutal in OSW and How to Save A Life was no exception. The brutal scene of the Kingdom dying slowly while the Python can't truly save them was great and althou the implication that it was the Panther...I'm not 100% convinced. A great cliffhanger of a scene and very hyped to see if the Python managed to save any of us...or poor Gray's the last one standing.

BURNING QUESTIONS:

Is this the beginning of the end for Tombstone and Igor here? Will Tombstone begin to rebel now he knows part of the truth, will he demand to know more or will Igor manage to get him to keep the status quo?

Who was behind the fire that destroyed Blaze and the Kid's family? If not Narcissa, then was it someone on the other side of that war?

What is Attano going to do to CJ and what will Cade think when he finds out?

What are Zeus and Ares going to do to stop the end of Arcadia happening?

HAVE YOUR SAY: Not too much to say here, I loved Nox/Kid this month and thou I'm pretty sure this was a one off, they worked really well together. The Anarchy in the Arena was phenomenally done and loved everything here as a mini-preview to Ring of Dreams. Very curious more in Blaze's revelations thou as I have a feeling the Kid is going to be more involved once the truth begins to come out so I'm hyped to see what happens next.

POP OF THE NIGHT: (What was the moment, in segment, that you enjoyed the most and why?)

I really thought it was going to be the reveal of Tombstone being the Terminal Man.

That was such a well controlled, jaw dropping moment that adds such a cool depth and backstory to Tombstone that is so dripping with sorrow and pain...

But then we saw that ending.

Yellow Python trying to save his friends. Such a human moment. He acted like anybody would, he crumbled and broke. There wasn't the big heroic save. He was human. Relatable.

Just freaking brilliant writing.

BURNING QUESTIONS: (What questions does the show have you asking after reading?)

What happens with Yellow Python now?

Now that Tombstone finally has some answers to how he became what he is, what will he do to take back control. Seek his identity?

HAVE YOUR SAY: (How did you like your characters portrayal and what are your thoughts on your current storyline? What, if any, improvements could be made?)

Horses, man. Flipping amazing.

I've loved the entire angle here, all the twists and turns and to see everything go down between the Uprising and Apokalypsis, it's a really massive war that we've witnessed here.

That moment, when the horses came in. The visual, it'll last in my memory for ages.

I just want to really apologise here for the feedback being late also.

POP OF THE NIGHT: Very much batting a home run here, but I absolutely loved the segment entitled Besties 3:16. Troy’s sermon-like rant took me back to Stone Cold’s post-KOTR segment, but there were a lot of other reasons why I loved this piece - not least for the play-by-play commentary. I’ve not mentioned it before in feedback, but the addition of Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond in their JR/Jerry Lawler-esque roles have been nothing short of a godsend since I came back into the fold with Troy. Diamond in particular gave me big King vibes here with his humorous tones. That along with the chaotic nature of the scene which ensued made for great entertainment, period.

BURNING QUESTIONS: Lots of food for thought as there always in these big pay per view events, but the burning question has to revolve around the upcoming OSW Classic and why Arcadia is facing it’s end zone. It’s something that’s been building for weeks now and refuses to go away, and like everyone else I’m at the point where I need answers.

HAVE YOUR SAY: I’ve spoken about the seg involving Troy already, but enjoyed what was a very entertaining tag team match-up between The Church and the Besties despite the loss. Whilst it’s disappointing to blow an opportunity, I cannot deny the better team won on the night. Two superb promos from Mel and Frank that would have gazumped most handlers on the OSW roster. Shout out to Alex, too, who I enjoyed piecing our promos together with. This was a first for me in terms of the new tag team roleplaying format, and I would hope/assume that this won’t be our last opportunity to ride together given the nature of our characters’ relationships.

PreviousPage 2 of 2